Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

View Poll Results: Which map do you like better: Badru Valley or Flash Fire?
Badru Valley 12 57.14%
Flash Fire 9 42.86%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old October 13th, 2009, 07:10 PM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Map Debate #5-Badru Valley vs. Flash Fire

Last week, Dignan barely overcame Gamebear in last week's map debate. But can Gamebear claim the title this week, with his Badru Valley vs. Dignan's Flash Fire?

Use these guidelines for Debate Discussion:

1. Tournament Readiness-Does this map favor any player or ability?

2. Enjoyability
-Is it fun to play on this map? Is every game different?

3. Aesthetics
-How are the general looks of the map?

4. Use of Material
-Does this map use certain terrain in new ways?

5. Uniqueness
-What separates this map from other maps with similar set requirements?

6. Interesting Factor
-Do you want to play on this map just by looking at it?

Spoiler Alert!
Old October 13th, 2009, 07:19 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Map Debate #5-Badru Valley vs. Flash Fire

Badru Valley is one of my all time favorite maps (and not just because I only lost on it once in all the times I've played on it)

The narrow stretched out start zone gives the feeling of two armies facing off on two ends of a battlefield like you see in all the epic movies. Carefully getting your army spread out outside of the start zone is key if you are going against a good ranged army...or the AE.

Battles seem to happen mostly on the two side ridges but there is also a strategic hitch to that. If you take over one ridge and forget about the other your opponent can take control and have the upper hand after your initial strike.
Old October 13th, 2009, 07:31 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Map Debate #5-Badru Valley vs. Flash Fire

I recently lost a tree, bringing me down to 1 4/5 forest sets, so I haven't played either in a long time. Badru valley was always the more enjoyable of the two though. I really like being able to not worry about Zelrig or the AE. I also like zipping from one hill to the other.

Flashfire moves fast, but it stalls at time. It's too easy to clogg it up.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios