Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old September 1st, 2017, 09:56 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

Yes, for that size box it will be purely based on weight.
Old September 11th, 2017, 01:03 PM

Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby!

Hey everyone, I know this isn't exactly a recent development but what site is everyone using to host their images now that photobucket hates everything good in the world?
Old September 11th, 2017, 02:14 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I think imgur has become the new standard, to an extent. You could also use sumopaint if you want to get a free photoshop with your image hosting, or pay 11% of Photobucket's annual ransom to host your images here permanently.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old September 11th, 2017, 03:17 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

If you are talking about images for using on this site, you could also become a Site Supporter and keep your images right here on Heroscapers.

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old September 11th, 2017, 03:18 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Yeshua View Post
Hey everyone, I know this isn't exactly a recent development but what site is everyone using to host their images now that photobucket hates everything good in the world?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey View Post
I think imgur has become the new standard, to an extent. You could also use sumopaint if you want to get a free photoshop with your image hosting, or pay 11% of Photobucket's annual ransom to host your images here permanently.
I've been experimenting with Imgur. Seems to work OK. Able to set up a private album to post preliminary cards for HoSS. Couldn't find if they have a limit on storage or if they limit the bandwidth on popular images, but perhaps I didn't look in the right spot. Anyone have info on that?

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old September 11th, 2017, 07:52 PM

Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks everyone! I'll definitely look into using imgur, because as I want to become a site supporter, it's not in the cards financially right now.
Old September 20th, 2017, 04:47 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Does anyone know the average Height of Heroscape figures? I believe it's in the 5's but I'm not sure where. Didn't want to do the calculations, yet.
Old September 20th, 2017, 10:25 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

@heroscaper2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaFossil View Post
PS If I make my game, I want Heroscapers to be able to use it. What's the standard mm size of the minis?
Drake Alexander is 6 ft. We based all the sculpts around his height.
From the designer himself.

Last edited by lefton4ya; September 21st, 2017 at 08:45 AM.
Old September 20th, 2017, 11:09 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Does anyone know the average Height of Heroscape figures? I believe it's in the 5's but I'm not sure where. Didn't want to do the calculations, yet.
Would you count each member of a squad when calculating the average? Or just one time per unit card?

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old September 20th, 2017, 11:09 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgames View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Would you count each member of a squad when calculating the average? Or just one time per unit card?

~Z
One time per unit.
Old September 21st, 2017, 12:50 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Law of Averages

I have a spreadsheet.

~Dysole, who if you're curious, the average Heroscape figure has

MOVE: 5.44
RANGE: 2.28 (6.24 for figures with a range not including specials)
ATTACK: 3.22
DEFENSE: 3.31
LIFE: 4.37
SQUAD FIGURES: 3.24

Top 10 most "Average" Units based on above figures:

The Einar Imperium
Capuan Gladiators
Shaolin Monks
The Deepwyrm Drow
Marro Drones
Quasatch Hunters
Taelord the Kyrie Warrior
Kurrok the Elementalist
Parmenio
Emirroon
Old September 21st, 2017, 02:24 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

On a whim I clicked on the last page in the Fan Fiction forum, just to see what was there. There was some discussion about a lost tale posted on HeroscapeHQ. A later thread, posted by the author of said tale, informed us that he had lost the files, and wanted to know if anyone had a copy from the old site. While it seems no one did, I checked his signature, and found a link to the tale.

The link does not work, though I'm not sure why. Does anyone know why the above link doesn't work, and what might be done to find it's true destination?

~TGRF.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's