Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old December 18th, 2006, 02:00 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Re: Disappointed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBlade
Seriously the next wave better bring some light and justice back into the world.

Hmmm...
Utgar's Rage ... Jandar's Oath
Dawn of Darkness ...
Followed by "The Light of Whupass," starring tons of Jandar muscle!
Old December 18th, 2006, 02:28 PM

TyG17 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentX-127
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor21279
For 30 pts though, I have to say I think he is a steal. I know you don't get a final swing, but this guy is devastating with KOW or the Mcdirk warriors. I just want to get my paws on one so I can finally play with him.
I agree that he is a cool point filler, but I just want to point out you cannot add his spirit to the Knights or the MacDirks.
As with Finn and Thorgrim's spirits, Eldgrim's Warrior's Swiftness Spirit can only be added to a unique army card.
Actually you can only put Finn and Thorgrim on Uniques as well. I learned this when I tried to put Finn on the Omnicron Snipers...

Ty G
- There will never be another me...

Back from the dead...
Old December 18th, 2006, 05:34 PM
Hotdoghead-Molesterface

kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBlade
Seriously the next wave better bring some light and justice back into the world.

Hmmm...
Utgar's Rage ... Jandar's Oath
Dawn of Darkness ...
Followed by "The Light of Whupass," starring tons of Jandar muscle!
Yeah, they had better bring out the light of whupass next (and don't forget Ullar too)!

Eldgrim is awesome - that +1 move can mean the different between first strike and not first strike for a lot of units, which is a pretty big deal. He can also rush out and grab a glyph quickly using overextend. If he dies you still get the move bonus so it's a win-win for you either way.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion