Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old December 3rd, 2018, 05:18 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Public Design Nominations - Nominations Open!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Mostly I was just trying to push for movement on those cards. Mechanically, your Sentinel designs are fascinating to me and I'd really rather not see them languish.
In this case I'd be in his Public thread leading the charge to get folks to come up with mini options. Nothing motivates Bat's like activity and excitement.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 3rd, 2018, 05:20 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Can someone extrapolate on the meaning of a “fictional comic” for me? Is there an actual comic, or is it just covers drawn for a comic that doesn’t actually exist, like when someone makes a mock cover of Robocop fighting Godzilla or whatever?
Old December 3rd, 2018, 05:26 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Mostly I was just trying to push for movement on those cards. Mechanically, your Sentinel designs are fascinating to me and I'd really rather not see them languish.
In this case I'd be in his Public thread leading the charge to get folks to come up with mini options. Nothing motivates Bat's like activity and excitement.
And demotivates me like the opposite. About to give up on Black Lightning due to lack of interest in the LCW ....

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 3rd, 2018, 05:30 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Can someone extrapolate on the meaning of a “fictional comic” for me? Is there an actual comic, or is it just covers drawn for a comic that doesn’t actually exist, like when someone makes a mock cover of Robocop fighting Godzilla or whatever?
It’s a line of card/minis games/RPGs based on a superhero universe that is published in comic books that (outside of some game booklets and promos) only exist in a parallel universe.

Basically the game creators created a fictional line of comics and tell stories both about those comic characters and that publication company.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 3rd, 2018, 05:35 PM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

The cards themselves have like, quotes at the bottom that are sourced from comic books- but the comics don't exist
So it'll be like "[Dialogue]"- Freedom Five Annual #5

But the comic being quoted doesn't exist

What's up with claymation?

Personal workshop: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...3&postcount=76
Old December 3rd, 2018, 06:01 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Yeah, what they said. It's a very clever strategy on their parts. Even the rule books are shaped like comics. I don't actually have the game but I've spent many hours hovering over the buy button on many threads after watching many videos. I've just never stepped up. I fear one of two extremes, Either I don't like it or I'd want it all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
And demotivates me like the opposite. About to give up on Black Lightning due to lack of interest in the LCW ....
Don't take your inability to hear me pump my fist and say about time from your hole in Alabama as confirmation no one wants it. I just couldn't think of much to say beyond what I've already stated while he was being developed. I planned to go back and comment when I had a chance.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 3rd, 2018, 06:19 PM

Hey, affirmative comments are my favorite ones. If I'm on the right path, let me know, please!

And, yeah, you'd love Sentinels. It's one of my three favorite games of all time, along with Gloomhaven and C3G Superheroscape.

And all-in isn't thaaaat bad .... Probably a few hundred bucks? And the card game (which is the thing to get) is a finished product at this point, so no worries of endless expansions.

Old December 3rd, 2018, 07:31 PM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

Yeah I'd love to see Black Lightning's design get thru, I just didn't have anything further to add since last time it got mentioned

What's up with claymation?

Personal workshop: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...3&postcount=76
Old December 3rd, 2018, 07:40 PM

Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Yeah, what they said. It's a very clever strategy on their parts. Even the rule books are shaped like comics. I don't actually have the game but I've spent many hours hovering over the buy button on many threads after watching many videos. I've just never stepped up. I fear one of two extremes, Either I don't like it or I'd want it all.
You might already know, but there's an ios app version of the game, could be a nice cheap way to try it out.

Personally I didn't like it at all, but that's a topic for a different thread.
Old December 3rd, 2018, 08:31 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Let's keep the nomination train rolling!
Old December 3rd, 2018, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Let's keep the nomination train rolling!
This. I'd help, but I already nominated something!

Old December 3rd, 2018, 10:47 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I'm curious to see if John Wick would pass for approval so I may nominate that design, but I don't know what the mini plans are for him. Has a mini option been figured out there?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy