Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Dungeons & Dragons Customs
Dungeons & Dragons Customs Hey the title says it all

Old September 17th, 2010, 02:30 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Good Pig's D&D Customs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Pig View Post
I've been looking at some cool/cheap D&D figures on Auggie's recently and I finally bit the bullet and purchased them to make customs out of. A lot of ideas have already been sketched out, but here is my first official looking completed custom. The Iron Dragon Prowler now fights for Vydar.

Didn't give him any breath attacks, although they are supposed to have lighting breath and shields, but rather focused on his solid iron defense and attack. Thought he'd make a great counter against other dragons and Vydar range (Q9 & Q10's nemesis) with his Ricochet ability.

The Zombie Hulk looks pretty freaky. I gave my 2 zombie squads I had to my brother, so I made this guy for him to try out.

There is supposed to be a blue dragon coming for Aquilla eventually, but this brown dragon looked like it would fit pretty well also. I'll have to test out his special to see if it's too good. Was going to make it affect all figures, but then he'd never see any play with the Greenscales.

I think the Drow are really cool figures and have fun abilities. They just need a good hero to rally around. Why not a dragon?

When speculating over the D3 figures the name 'Evar Scarcarver' made me think of a dwarf. Then when I read the D&D card for the Frost Dwarf I thought it could make a good counter draft to fight against Lava Resistant heroes and while bonding with one of my favorite squads, the Axegrinders.
Wonderful customs, every one!
Old September 17th, 2010, 02:56 PM

Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Good Pig's D&D Customs

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post
Wonderful customs, every one!
Thanks a lot! If you play test any of these and find the points way off please let me know.

Last edited by Good Pig; September 21st, 2010 at 07:42 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Dungeons & Dragons Customs