Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old February 19th, 2017, 04:36 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Mini Photo Depository

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
Thanks, Ronin. @japes , how do the Hawkeye shots above look?
I can work with them. Make sure to go ahead and link these so I can find them later.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 19th, 2017, 08:58 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
The ones that really get me are the eldritch abominations like Nico Minoru. Fixing the angle of her head only does so much.
Yeah, the Nico sculpt in general is such a disappointment. Like, the set she was in (Hammer of Thor) came out in 2009! Eight years ago! And even though the Runaways sort of fell to the wayside, Nico's shown up a ton since then between the Avengers Arena stuff and A-Force and all. Such a shame.

Thanks a ton for getting us separate Gert and Old Lace, though! She's next on my list so that'll be a big help.
Old February 19th, 2017, 10:28 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Yeah, I'm really surprised Nico didn't get a new mini in the Avengers Assemble set.

I feel like they're almost certainly going to redo the Runaways now that they're breaking onto the small screen, though.
Old February 20th, 2017, 06:28 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
Thanks, Ronin. @japes , how do the Hawkeye shots above look?
I can work with them. Make sure to go ahead and link these so I can find them later.
Done! Just wanted to make sure they were usable first.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old February 27th, 2017, 07:13 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Anybody have this one?

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Crisis set.
Its model number and name are #019 / Batwoman.

Might end up needing pics.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old February 27th, 2017, 07:36 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I have her. Tried to get some pictures last time I took photos, but they didn't come out well. I'll try her again when I get a chance.
Old February 27th, 2017, 10:20 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
I have her. Tried to get some pictures last time I took photos, but they didn't come out well. I'll try her again when I get a chance.
Don't worry about it Ronin. I just realized that I have this figure.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 27th, 2017, 10:21 PM
Symbiotic

Works for me.
Old February 28th, 2017, 08:56 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Probably worth thinking about what sculpt to use for Cyborg about now, and getting some pics of it. Calling @bsbush7690 !

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 28th, 2017, 10:24 AM
Symbiotic

I believe Arkham has the Cyborg mini from the Teen Titans Heroclix set. Not sure if he's already taken pics. I have the one from the Trinity War set (no photos yet).
Old February 28th, 2017, 01:46 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

I have a cyborg figure too. Pretty sure it's also from Trinity War.

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old February 28th, 2017, 02:12 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

After having used the power of Google, I prefer the Teen Titans one for this design, personally. He looks most like a leader, the most fitting in a passive/support role, and looks most like he could be opening a portal, to me anyway.

Teen Titans:

Trinity War:

I'll also throw out this one - it's the one I have for Cyborg vI, though I don't expect we'll use it here.
Justice League New 52:

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Last edited by Lazy Orang; February 28th, 2017 at 03:40 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy