Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old September 4th, 2013, 05:08 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Auggie's unreachable?

I sent some merchandise to Auggie's to sell, he should have received it well a week ago and asked in the invoice for him to call/email me when he received it. I haven't heard from him at all.

I've sent him multiple emails with no response.

I've called his listed phone number which isn't accepting calls.

Does anyone know how to contact him? If he closed his business, I want my figures back, his website is still up but I have no way to contact him on any level and am getting very nervous. I assumed he was reputable but now I don't know. Can someone either contact him or PM me a method to contact him if they know him?

Thanks!

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old September 4th, 2013, 05:12 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Auggie's unreachable?

Yes, he is very reputable, but we haven't heard from in a long time.

I hope nothing bad has happened to him...
Old September 4th, 2013, 05:13 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Here's his profile page for this site. It shows he has a Facebook and Twitter presence. I've purchased from Andrew multiple times and sold items to him a few. Never had a problem.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old September 4th, 2013, 05:24 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I've just posted asking him to contact me on his Facebook page as well. Its just the complete lack of contact that is bothering me - even gave him my phone number on the invoice.

I don't care if its taking him time to check all the stuff, I just want to know he's got it and working on it and then I'll be cool. Just nothing makes me nervous.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!

Last edited by jschild; September 4th, 2013 at 05:31 PM. Reason: added -just-
Old September 4th, 2013, 06:05 PM
Dr Feelgood

Thanks to Mac122 for the suggestion re: Facebook.

Contacted and received response already from Valarie who will talk to Andrew tomorrow.

And this is why this site is so awesome!

EDIT: If a mod wants to go ahead and close/kill this thread, feel free to.

Old September 4th, 2013, 07:36 PM

beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker

I had the same concern but was able to get in touch with them via email.

Trades

WoW customs - I'd love to get some awesome looking WoW minis on my Heroscape maps. Please lend me your expert advice.

My travel blog
Old September 4th, 2013, 11:31 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

I've done a lot of business with Auggie's over the years and have always been happy about the service and the price. He used to be REALLY great about responding to emails and stuff, like within hours. I think he must have gotten really busy in the past year or so, because he hasn't been as responsive as he used to be. Sometimes I have to send two or even three emails before getting a response. It doesn't affect my willingness to use his store...in fact, I wish he was buying more Star Wars minis so he'd have them in stock for HoSS...but I just have to know going into it that responsiveness isn't what it used to be, unfortunately.
Old September 15th, 2013, 01:19 PM

beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker

I may have to take back what I said. I sent them some stuff after using their buysite and while I got my store credit (after emailing them a couple of weeks after they received my stuff), I have not received the remainder that I asked to be paid via PayPal. And I have not received a response to my email.

I was going to sell them some more stuff, but at this point I do not believe it is safe to use Auggie's buysite.

I've been a regular Auggie's customer since before I got into Heroscape and they have always been great until now. It hurts me to say this, but be careful. At least when you buy, you have paypal protection, but I wouldn't sell until things are back to normal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by beholderthedm View Post
I had the same concern but was able to get in touch with them via email.

Trades

WoW customs - I'd love to get some awesome looking WoW minis on my Heroscape maps. Please lend me your expert advice.

My travel blog
Old September 15th, 2013, 01:50 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Could be due more to who he has hired, possibly? This is not like him.

(I know he's hired more people. Vanessa's the one that's been there working the longest.)
Old September 15th, 2013, 10:39 PM

Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby!

It's been a while since was actively buying and selling with Auggie, but I still have great faith in the guy. It definitely does take time to process buy site orders, though. I remember delays of weeks at a time, and slow communications at times. Still, though, he always comes through in the end. Auggie is doing as much as anybody out there to keep the secondary market for Heroscape going. Have patience, know it might take more time than you'd like, but know also that Auggie is a good trustworthy guy.

Just my (somewhat outdated, admittedly) $.02.

Eagerly awaiting March of 2017 & August of 2019, when my little Grimnaks achieve the recommended minimum age for Master Rules...
Old September 17th, 2013, 01:15 PM

Happy to report that Andrew just emailed me and everything is good. He told me that the buysite is still open for business and all that good stuff.

Trades

My travel blog
Old October 12th, 2013, 02:37 PM

Dread Pirate Fooflesnort knows what's in an order marker Dread Pirate Fooflesnort knows what's in an order marker

Has anybody heard anything from him recently? I sent a package of D&D minis to him as a test before shipping off over a thousand dollars of Heroscape, and have yet to receive payment or even an answer to my emails (the USPS says the package arrived a month ago). I desperately want everything to work, but I've got remarkably little confidence left at this point.

GENERATION 26:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades