Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old September 7th, 2015, 03:43 PM

Atlos is surprisingly tart
Looking for Rise of Valkyrie FULL SET

Hello, looking to get into the game for the first time and was hoping to grab Rov for a good price. I'd want the rules and all documents if possible, and the box is a plus!

Feel free to discuss in this thread or send a PM
Old September 7th, 2015, 06:24 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Looking for Rise of Valkyrie FULL SET

I probably have an extra Rise of the Valkyrie. Let me track it down to make sure. I am all about good prices.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old September 7th, 2015, 07:00 PM

johnboyjr is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
I probably have an extra Rise of the Valkyrie. Let me track it down to make sure. I am all about good prices.
any other sets you want to get rid of?
Old September 8th, 2015, 09:22 AM

Anything you've got and are willing to get rid of for a decent price Jim, let me know, I'm hoping to have it shipped by the end of the week. I'm really anxious to get into this game!
Old September 8th, 2015, 07:00 PM

Just as a fair heads up, I'm getting lots of offers that are really great! I've got 4 offers of RotV at $40, 1 is at $30. I have 2 offers of Marro at $30 (one with and one without shipping), and tons of expansions.

Not listing names of who's offering what, but I'm not interested in paying $200 for the master sets, seeing that I can get RotV and Marro all day long at $40 or less, if you're charging more than that and nothing extra is included, I must kindly decline your offer. Especially when I'm getting offers of $80+ for RotV, thanks!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades