Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old February 2nd, 2010, 06:49 PM

WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby!
Dayton, Oh. Crawl 2/27

Where: Game Haven--5570 Airway Rd--Dayton, OH. 45431

When: Set up at 10 am & the dice roll at noon. When you sign up, you can decide which role you play first. People who come late might not have a choice.

Prizes: To be rewarded at the end. People are encouraged to bring one. Who ever scores the highest, gets first pick & so on.

Army: Have 2 separate ones. Half the day you will use one. The other half you will use the other.
You could plan it out to switch with someone depending on which role you are playing. I will bring extra figures.

-United Warriors: Jandar, Einar, Ullar & Aquilla. No Dragons. Spiderman & Captain America allowed. 720 points.
You must have a 100 (or more) point unique hero, that will be your poisioned hero. The poisoned hero is unaffected by glyphs and special powers & their powers are nullified. They may not attack, be attacked or roll for leaving engagement strikes. They cannot move & stay in the starting zone depending what room you are in. The figure must be placed on top of an unrevealed glyph. The ONLY purpose of that glyph is to mark the poisoned figure.

-Utgar's Dreadnoks: Utgar & Vydar. No dragons. Venom & Red Skull allowed. 360 points.
In room 3, You will play with only a dragon, that I provide.
Restrictions: Only squads & soulborgs with a range of 1. No Raelin ROTV. No other Marvel.

Starting zone: 9 spaces. Any figures over, you can not use.
United Warriors: Room 1 = water (purple markers), Room 2 = concrete (green markers) & Room 3 = asphalt (blue markers).
Utgars Dreadnoks: Room 1 = concrete (green markers), Room 2 = asphalt (blue markers) & Room 3 = sand (orange markers)

Dungeon Crawl Scenario
-three rooms connect to form one large map. You will play a game per room.
-for 3 games you will be the United warriors (or Utgar's Dreadnoks) and then switch to the other side for the next 3.
-The United Warriors will stay at only one map & keep advancing each game. All wounds & dead figures remain that way throughout the whole map. When you advance to the next room, you keep the treasure glyph(s) & can redistribute them as you see fit.
-the Utgar's Dreadnoks go to a different map per game. This is so that the United Warriors have different enemy's per game. At the beginning of each game you have your entire, unwounded army & do not keep glyphs from the past game.
-35 minites per game. The rooms will be small.

Special rules:
-Room one-- Because of a dark mist, you do not have a clear line of sight unless you are adjacent to the other figure. This means you can only attack adjacent figures. This also means that powers involving a clear line of sight, would only take affect to adjacent figures. The mist only lasts for the first 3 rounds.
-At the end of the game, any figure from the United Warriors that has been Mind Shackled or Soul Devoured is considered destroyed.

The United Warrior's objectives
-
room 1: defeat enemys & grab treasure glyphs. Maybe 3 or more( I can proxy out glyphs.
-room 2: defeat the guards & recover the antidote. The glyph of Brandar will represent the antidote. Once any of your figures land on it, your poisoned hero is cured & no longer be considered poisoned. At the beginning of round 4, your poisoned hero will be destroyed.
-room 3: defeat the dragon.

The Utgar's Dreadnoks objectives
-room 1: kill. They may only pick up revealed treasure glyphs in any room.
-room 2: kill. Prevent your opponent from retrieving the antidote.
-room 3: kill. They will only use a dragon that I provide.

Points: After the time limit for room 3 expires, only the people playing as the United Warriors will add up (Partial Card Scoring) the amount of figures they have left only. Also they will mark if they have destroyed the dragon & grabbed the treasure. This is meant to be a game day.

Maps:

-All maps will have dungeons of some sort. An example would be one map might consist of 1 D&D, 1 Val, 1 road & 1 castle. Another might have 1 Swarm, 1 D&D, 2 jungles & a marvel.

Jungle Smelting by Wookie

Hot Heights
by Wookie

Road Hook
by Wookie

Snow Shadows
by Wookie

The Lost Path of the Underdark
by Wookie

Shifting Shadows
by Wookie

Storyline:
Pending.

Treasure Glyphs: the 4 standard that came from BFTU
Heroic Ruin(atk +1), Talisman of Defence(def +1),Brandars Chest & Potion of Healing(heal 3 wounds)
Special rule: Brandars Chest will act as a proxy for the Whetstone of Venom, the Ring of Protection or the Elixir of Speed. When revealed, the controller decides which one. These 3 glyphs are included in the upcoming wave & this gives us a chance to test them out. All 3 of these are temporary.
Whetstone of Venom: The figure may use the Whetstone of Venom before rolling for a normal attack against an adjacent figure. If at least one wound is inflicted, add 2 wounds to that army card.
Elixir of speed: add + 4 move
Ring of protection: After an opponent has rolled attack dice against the figure & before rolling for defense, add 3 dice to your defense roll.

TRAPS
--if a trap is sprung, a 20d roll decides the outcome

1. Ackbar Trap:
(Obsidian)
The figures defense is reduced to 0. You can't repel attack dice of any magnitude.

2. Bad Luck,Trap of :
(Hahma)
The player controlling the figure that activates this trap has a -1 to any 20-sided die rolls for the remainder of the game.

3. Betrayal trap: (Messenger)
Your opponent may immediately take one turn with this figure.

4. Blaze's Burning Fury
: (Claws of Death)
A sudden burst of flame bursts up from under your hero. Roll 5 unblockable attack dice. If you roll all skulls, the figure is automatically destroyed.

5. Confusion (Swamper)
Remove all order markers from the figure and give them to your opponent. Your opponent may place them on any active card you possess.

6. Cow Trap: (Ryougabot)
A cow drops from the ceiling onto the figure and deals 4 wounds.

7. Cursed Teleportation: (darkmage7a)
When this trap is sprung the opponent may move the figure that sprung the trap to any empty hex in either start zone.

8. Explosive Trap: (Scylya)
Roll 4 attack dice, the range and strength of the attack is equal to how many skulls rolled. Roll defense seperately for each figure attacked.

9. Faerie Fire Trap:
(mecha frog)
A pale glow surrounds all of the figures in your army allowing your enemies to clearly see your every move. You must play the remainder of the round showing all of your unrevealed order markers.

10. Fervour, minor: (Eirikr)
All unrevealed order markers are moved onto the army card of the creature who sprung the trap.

11. Illusion Trap: (Obsidian)
The treasure is just an illusion. Remove the treasure glyph from the board.

12. Minor Mitonsoul:
(1Mmrig)
For every figure you control, roll the 20d. If you roll a 1, destroy the figure.

13. Muddle Trap:
(Ryougabot)*
Your opponents may (without looking at numbers) rearrange your order markers, (This includes your revealed ones.)

14. Negation:
(darkmage7a)
Ignore all special abilities and special attacks on this figures army card.

15. Paralysis Trap:
(Ryougabot)
If the trap is activated, remove all of your order markers for the round.

16. Poison Darts Trap: (Sup3rS0n1'c)
If this trap is triggered, roll an attack die. If a skull is rolled, put a wound on the affected figure and roll the die again. Continue rolling until a skull is not rolled.

17. Poison Gas Trap:
(Ryougabot)
If trap is activated, all figures within 2 hexes of the trap receive one wound.

18. Reset: (darkmage7a)
Return the figure that sprung the trap to any empty hex of the opponents choice, in its controllers start zone.

19. Snare:
(Ryougabot)
The figure activating the trap can not move for the rest of the round.

20. Trap Door: (Hahma)
The figure activating the trap door is immediately removed from the game and can only resume joining with the party in the following map of the campaign.

For the trap ideas, I did use a resource

A Collection of Ideas ( 1 2 )
Darkmage7a
Other things:
I will likely make some adjustments, so beware.
Let me know what you think.

Loves all Scape

Still hasn't taken his Christmas decorations down.

Last edited by WOOKIE; February 26th, 2010 at 01:08 PM.
Old February 2nd, 2010, 10:07 PM

Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Dayton, Oh. Crawl 2/27

WOW!!! It's going to take me awhile to wrap my whole brain around it. I've penciled it on the calendar and we'll see if we can keep the day clear to bring up the clan!
Old February 4th, 2010, 12:03 AM

Odin_Osgard knows what's in an order marker Odin_Osgard knows what's in an order marker

I'll try to come +1. This is gonna be sweet.

Dund is just tricky, that's all.
Old February 4th, 2010, 08:51 PM

Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby!

Do figures that do not start on the board (ex Airborne or retches) count toward the nine space starting zone?
Old February 5th, 2010, 09:10 AM

WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnylama View Post
Do figures that do not start on the board (ex Airborne or retches) count toward the nine space starting zone?
Another good catch. Your starting zone could be full & you can still have the Retches.

Loves all Scape

Old February 5th, 2010, 10:36 AM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

The Ackbar trap is the greatest thing ever.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old February 5th, 2010, 11:57 AM

Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sounds really fun, but too far away for me. I hope you all have a great time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOKIE View Post
1. Ackbar Trap: (Obsidian)
The figures defense is reduced to 0. You can't repel attack dice of any magnitude.

When I posted that, I never expected anyone to ever consider using it seriously. Good stuff.

Old February 5th, 2010, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnylama View Post
Another good catch. Your starting zone could be full & you can still have the Retches.
Ah... I just noticed that the airborne wouldn't work anyway: "Only squads & soulborgs with a range of 1." My bad!
Old February 5th, 2010, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
Sounds really fun, but too far away for me. I hope you all have a great time.
Quote:
1. Ackbar Trap: (Obsidian)

When I posted that, I never expected anyone to ever consider using it seriously. Good stuff.

Loves all Scape

Old February 5th, 2010, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
Sounds really fun, but too far away for me. I hope you all have a great time. .
It is just one setup of many that the new set has influenced game play. Dungeons and Dragons Scenarios has a lot of great ideas & I wish to play a few of them. I love the idea of having a list of 20 different trap outcomes, depending on your d20 roll.

Loves all Scape

Last edited by WOOKIE; February 5th, 2010 at 04:48 PM.
Old February 20th, 2010, 09:00 PM

Bump!
Old February 22nd, 2010, 12:31 PM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

I'm thinking I might make this too, guys. I have to be in Michigan here shortly so I might miss it, but I'll do my best!

These are some C-R-A-Z-Y rules! Looks like fun!

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events