Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old November 12th, 2014, 08:27 PM

El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Louisville Monthly Tourney - CtC Lightweight - Nov. 29th

Hmmm we need small maps? Perhaps of a science fiction nature?

I can bring Fulcrum and Eversteel.

Louisville Monthly Tournament
"I am a much better player than my record would indicate."
Old November 12th, 2014, 09:06 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Diabolo View Post
Hmmm we need small maps? Perhaps of a science fiction nature?

I can bring Fulcrum and Eversteel.
The stock in explosives has increased.
Old November 12th, 2014, 09:13 PM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Dangit, why thanksgiving weekend? Already scheduled off first sat in Dec before you scheduled this. Oh well. Is there any in December, or is it the first week in Jan (3rd). I need 3 weeks notice for my jobs and hopefully can go in the next few months, been missing it.
Sorry to read that, lefton. MajorQ23's cousins are coming down that weekend, and wanted to join in on the tournament. So, we moved the tournament date to accommodate. Is there any way you could request a way to change your day off?

There will not be a tourney in December; the next one will be Jan 3rd.
Old November 13th, 2014, 01:41 PM
Scapecon 2021 Main Event Champion

Major Q23 knows what's in an order marker Major Q23 knows what's in an order marker Major Q23 knows what's in an order marker

I'll go ahead and commit to bringing Trailblazer

Don't cry because the tournament is over, smile because it happened
Old November 13th, 2014, 06:11 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!

Right now I'm available that day, but we've been really busy lately and I doubt my parents will take me even if I'm free. Anyone going near Floyds Knobs? Or New Albany?

Also, I have a really small map that's pretty cool (but maybe a little too small). I made a 3D version on Virtualscape. How do I share it?

And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and you will receive eternal life."
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.
My Customs

Last edited by Koolster25; November 13th, 2014 at 11:07 PM.
Old November 16th, 2014, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koolster25 View Post
Also, I have a really small map that's pretty cool (but maybe a little too small). I made a 3D version on Virtualscape. How do I share it?
You'd have to download it as a PDF via Print and then host it on a image sharing site.

Also, thanks to Sawyer, I was reminded that I needed to set a minimum point total. That minimum point total is 300 points.
Old November 17th, 2014, 12:22 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!

Alright. Here is Bum Rush.
Spoiler Alert!

Also, is anyone driving near New Albany or Floyds Knobs?
Evan can give me a ride. See below post.

My Customs

Last edited by Koolster25; November 27th, 2014 at 01:02 PM.
Old November 26th, 2014, 10:03 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Which maps are already being brought and which map should I look at bringing?

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old November 27th, 2014, 12:59 PM

I just found out Evan can take me. We will both be there.
Can someone lend us:
Spoiler Alert!

Sorry for the long list. Lemme know if this is too much or if someone can't bring something. We'll adjust accordingly.

Also, do you need me to bring a map? I already have Bum Rush set up, but his Dad is driving so I'd have to ask.

My Customs

Last edited by Koolster25; November 28th, 2014 at 03:44 PM. Reason: He decided on his 2nd army
Old November 28th, 2014, 04:35 PM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Which maps are already being brought and which map should I look at bringing?
Draugur - Deroche
Dry Season - Viideosayg
Fulcrum - El Diabolo (and Eversteel if needed)
Trailblazer - Major Q23

Blacktop - MegaSilver? (his attendance is questionable, so we'll see)

Fossil - ?
Burial Marsh - ?

And if someone can bring Common Ground as a backup, that'd be great.

Koolster, no need for Bum Rush. I'll wait on volunteering to bring you figures and give others a chance to offer. My collection is a mess, so if no one else steps up, I'll see what I can do.

Old November 28th, 2014, 04:46 PM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deroche View Post

Fossil - ? - NecroBlade
Burial Marsh - ?
NecroBlade told me he's bringing Fossil

So, anyone have the Marro/Underdark/Forest sets to bring Burial Marsh? If not, I might dig up those sets and bring it myself, but I've been trying to only bring one map to these events if possible.

Also, Dance of the Dryads has now been inducted into the BoV, so that's an option as well if someone wants to bring it, but that'll put two lava maps in play.

Old November 28th, 2014, 06:00 PM
Wholesome in a Weird Way

Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koolster25 View Post
Can someone lend us:
Spoiler Alert!
I can bring you the Hydras, Rhogar, and the dice.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events