Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old May 31st, 2006, 12:49 PM

holycrusader7 has disabled reputation
I'm all alone here in Vermont

there seems to be no stores in Vermont rural areas or even the big towns that sell HS stuff.do any of you users live in Vermont?some local tournaments would be wicked awesome
Old May 31st, 2006, 01:06 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Whereabouts in Vermont are you located?

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old May 31st, 2006, 01:40 PM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
i'm sure people wouldnt mind sending you stuff, so long as you pay or trade.
Old May 31st, 2006, 04:58 PM
Quarter Machine

lilwis Woo who?
How far are you from Burlington? That's about as close to a 'happenin' city as it got when I was in VT.

The locals are very proud of the fact there are no big commericalization or franchise stores/restaurants.

It was a very relaxing and peaceful time...in a deprived sort of way.
Time definately moooooooooooves sloooooooow there.

If you are covering the S/H and base cost, I can definately ship some up to you.

Old July 25th, 2006, 10:44 PM

Rhydderch has disabled reputation
Not sure if anyone still checks this thread but if you wanted to find a shop that has some Heroscape you can check Quarterstaff Games in Burlington. They have a Yahoo Group if you want to check out their activities or ask them questions:

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/qstaffvt/

They do not have a large selection of Heroscape but they do have some of the expansions I was not able to find in California - go figure. Too bad its too much for me to transport home

“Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Terry Pratchett, Discworld
Old July 28th, 2006, 07:49 PM
Baron of Beantown IV

Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby!
If you're willing to put in a 3+ hour drive (one way) you're welcome to come play with us at the Beantown Beatdown (see below).

I think Jim lives south of VT in central MA.

Good trades: Hogg, Grimfang, Onacara, Sleightofhand, 'Scaper94, orec, Snappleman, R˙chean, lefton4ya, odbo255
Old August 29th, 2006, 05:30 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilgrim
I think Jim lives south of VT in central MA.
More like way south of Vermont in Western MA. It's about an hour from my house to Brattleboro. (or less with no cops...)

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old August 3rd, 2007, 10:43 AM

holycrusader7 has disabled reputation
Duh,its' been a sorely long time since I checked this,but I'm about an hour and a 1/2 away from Burlington.Rather not give out my exact location ,so maybe I shouldn't even have bothered asking.But maybe some day when I'm more independent I will.However,are there any tounaments going on in Vermont or eastern New York??
Old August 3rd, 2007, 12:24 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth
I'm on the outskirts of Brattleboro in south-east VT. The Walmart just over the border in New Hampshire has heroscape stuff (please please please go there and buy some of the gladiator and agent packs). Further away in Keene there is a Target that is more fruitful. I recently used housemousegames.com for the first time and was very happy with it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers