Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Old April 15th, 2012, 09:12 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Willing to Share a Room for GenCon 2012. Room Filled Now!

Hey guys, I'm planning on heading up to GenCon 2012. Next week I'm going to purchase a room at Red Roof Inn, and the only ones left available are two-bed rooms. The hotel is a 15 minute drive from GenCon.

I'm going to get my room on Wednesday afternoon and stay in the hotel until Sunday morning. (Sunday morning I'm checking out, and after the last tourney, head home.)

So, anyone willing to share a room with me? Help cut down our our costs and such? Play games late into the night?

Thanks.

Last edited by MegaSilver; July 11th, 2012 at 12:17 PM.
Old April 15th, 2012, 10:42 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: Willing to Share a Room for GenCon 2012.

DeceitfulBeauty and I are trying to get as many people together as we can to share rooms.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old April 16th, 2012, 10:25 AM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
DeceitfulBeauty and I are trying to get as many people together as we can to share rooms.
Perhaps I would be able to share a room?
Old April 18th, 2012, 09:09 PM

Old April 19th, 2012, 12:23 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

If you want to go on and get a room, we're good for our share. Especially if we can get the rest of our friends in order and they get a room at the same place. Or if you want to wait, we can do something when everyone's ready (though it's likely to be a while still before we get definitive answers, if at all).

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old April 19th, 2012, 09:58 AM

There are only two rooms left now that are a decent price, and I have the money together, so I'm going to go ahead and book it.

You can then let me know if any of your buddies would like to share a room. Depending on how long they plan to stay, they can split the hotel costs and/or parking fees.
Old July 11th, 2012, 12:17 PM

Well, the hotel is filled now. Thanks everyone.

NecroBlade
DecietfulBeauty
El Diabolo
dok

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con