Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old December 7th, 2018, 12:06 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: New 52 And DC Rebirth Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXAN2507 View Post
Spoilered for bad language

Spoiler Alert!
Okay, here's my counter-arguments and thoughts.

Spoilers because I apparently wrote a whole essay about this.
Spoiler Alert!
Ultimately, if nothing else, the story is worth it to me just for the examination of the Joker/Harley relationship. That's the part that I'll always remember most, a really tragic tale of what could've been.

I'll pick up the sequel cause I've always thought Azrael is a compelling character, but I'm not 100% sold there really needs to be a sequel. It does feel like a bit of a cash grab.
Old December 7th, 2018, 12:15 AM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

The main thing with Duke was it was just like, it wasn't, yknow
Duke

It felt like "hey we have a black character let's just say it's Duke Thomas"

Like you could've said it was Luke Fox and it would have made about as much sense

What's up with claymation?

Personal workshop: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...3&postcount=76
Old December 7th, 2018, 12:22 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXAN2507 View Post
The main thing with Duke was it was just like, it wasn't, yknow
Duke

It felt like "hey we have a black character let's just say it's Duke Thomas"

Like you could've said it was Luke Fox and it would have made about as much sense
I guess I just saw it more as a fun easter egg, like when they have a random character in the MCU have the name of a more obscure super-hero or something like that.

I see where you’re coming from on all of this and I think it’s pretty reasonable honestly
Old February 6th, 2019, 08:33 PM

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

NAME = ARTEMIS

SPECIES = AMAZON
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = INTERLOPER
PERSONALITY = FIERCE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5
LIFE = ?

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = ???

TO ME, MISTRESS!

Start the game with one Mistress Marker. Once per round, before taking a turn with Artemis, you may either place the Mistress Marker on this card or remove the Mistress Marker from this card. While this card has a Mistress Marker on it, add 2 dice to Artemis' attack and subtract 2 dice from Artemis' defense and subtract 2 from Artemis' movement.

AXE THROW SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 7 Attack 5
Once per round, you may remove the Mistress Marker from this card to use Axe Throw special attack. Artemis may target any figure with this attack, even if she is engaged.

WARRIOR OF BANA-MIGHDALL

If this card does not have a Mistress Marker on it, whenever Artemis rolls a skull against a figure leaving engagement with her, that figure may not leave the engagement with Artemis this turn. If this card has a Mistress Marker on it, Artemis rolls two unblockable attack dice against figures leaving engagement with her.

SUPER STRENGTH

Last edited by ALEXAN2507; February 7th, 2019 at 08:21 AM.
Old February 6th, 2019, 08:34 PM

(Just reposting bcs I can't find it)

Old February 7th, 2019, 04:42 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

You have "Wonder Woman" in the last power where it should say Artemis.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old February 7th, 2019, 05:11 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Probably because I don't know the character, but what's the theme of the Mistress Marker? I thought to start with she's be picking out a Mistress at the start of the game and synergising with her. Is... Mistress her axe?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 7th, 2019, 07:19 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Mistress is the name of her axe, yes.
Old February 7th, 2019, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
You have "Wonder Woman" in the last power where it should say Artemis.

Oops, thanks

Old February 7th, 2019, 08:55 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Mistress is the name of her axe, yes.
I'd suggest making that clear in the text so that people like me who don't know her character can still understand her, but simply making the image of the Mistress Marker an axe should probably solve those difficulties.

Looking pretty good.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 7th, 2019, 09:47 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Just make sure it is mentioned in the bio.
Great axe.
Old February 7th, 2019, 11:29 AM
Hard as ice

Just a clarification of intent - when figures leave an engagement with her and she has her axe, did you intend:

1) For the unblockable attack dice mentioned in Warrior of Bana-Mighdall to be two unblockables in addition to and separate from normal LEA attacks, or,
2) For it to simply increase the number of dice rolled for leaving engagement attacks by one (which is quite a bit weaker and in which case I suggest looking to the Knights of Weston/Catman for wording).

Also, is it meant to work against figures who avoid LEAs? The intent doesn't feel entirely clear to me here.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy