Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 16th, 2010, 02:25 AM

Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Green Goblin - Brainstorming Phase

Without stealth flying he would constantly be in the blast of his own pumpkin bombs.

That, and it's actually pretty thematic for him to zip past Spider-man on his glider
Old July 16th, 2010, 02:25 AM

Wolvie knows what's in an order marker Wolvie knows what's in an order marker Wolvie knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post

In addition, I think his Pumpkin Bomb ability could use some jazzing up. One of my favorite aspects of the Goblin is that he has all sorts of different bombs - some explosive, some gas, some that flash and suddenly turn everyone into skeltons, that sort of thing. Maybe add some sort of modifier - on a roll of 1-11, there's no additional power; 12-14 is a flash bomb (removes Order Markers), 15-17 is gas bomb (lowers defense), 18-20 has some other sort of power; negating defensive abilities, maybe? I dunno - just thinking out loud.

Otherwise, though, love 'im. I think adding a power or two (to give him a slight edge over Spidey; he's always depicted as being his greatest threat and such) would be good, but I like the serum, I like the way he "drops" his bombs, it's very flavorful.
I would love to see such an arsenal
Old July 16th, 2010, 02:38 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I will unlock this thread just as soon as Jonah Hex is complete.
Old July 16th, 2010, 12:45 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Looking forward to seeing this one unfold once Hex is done!
Count me on the bandwagon for stealth flying and more oomph in the Pumpkin Bomb. In fact, I'd like to see more oomph in general. I doubt once C3G does a Spider-Man that he'll be only 160 points, so I think we shouldn't be afraid to power him past that level.
If I were to drop any power, it'd be the strength serum, which just isn't as iconic to a casual fan of Spidey like me.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 19th, 2010, 12:26 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

This thread is now active.
Old July 19th, 2010, 12:32 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I think there should be some sort of power related to attacking Spider-Man.
Old July 19th, 2010, 12:34 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Your special needs re-wording...

PUMPKIN BOMB SPECIAL ATTACK
Range Special. Attack 3.
Instead of attacking normally, Green Goblin may use his Pumpkin Bomb Special Attack. After moving, choose one ifgure that Green Goblin passed over this turn. The chosen figure and all adjacent figures are affected by Pumpkin Bomb Special Attack. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. Pumpkin Bomb Special Attack may only be used if Green Goblin used Flying for all of his movement this turn. Green Goblin can be affected by his own Pumpkin Bomb Special Attack.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old July 19th, 2010, 12:34 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'd like to see him have a power (maybe related to his pumpkin bombs if you oomph that up) where it subtracts from defensive D20 rolls somehow.
Also, I think 190-220 points is the right range for this guy.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 19th, 2010, 12:36 PM

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I'd like to see him have a power (maybe related to his pumpkin bombs if you oomph that up) where it subtracts from defensive D20 rolls somehow.
Also, I think 190-220 points is the right range for this guy.
Agreed on both parts, but I think a defensive roll reducing power would work extremely well with Scarecrow and his fear gas. I don't know if you're working on him but if you are, there's a suggestion for ya' .

Old July 19th, 2010, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post

Range Special. Attack 3.
Instead of attacking normally, Green Goblin may use his Pumpkin Bomb Special Attack. After moving, choose one ifgure that Green Goblin passed over this turn. The chosen figure and all adjacent figures are affected by Pumpkin Bomb Special Attack. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. Pumpkin Bomb Special Attack may only be used if Green Goblin used Flying for all of his movement this turn. Green Goblin can be affected by his own Pumpkin Bomb Special Attack.
Underlined the misspelling there ... How can GG be affected by his own attack? OK, I guess he can if he lands adjacent to a figure he flew over ... not sure if I love that, though.
I think the attack could be raised to 4 here, honestly. Also, I wouldn't mind something in there about subtracting from D20 rolls. Or even naming Spidey-Sense specifically.

Old July 19th, 2010, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post

Range Special. Attack 3.
Instead of attacking normally, Green Goblin may use his Pumpkin Bomb Special Attack. After moving, choose one figure that Green Goblin passed over this turn. The chosen figure and all adjacent figures are affected by Pumpkin Bomb Special Attack. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. Pumpkin Bomb Special Attack may only be used if Green Goblin used Flying for all of his movement this turn.
Underlined the misspelling there ... How can GG be affected by his own attack? OK, I guess he can if he lands adjacent to a figure he flew over ... not sure if I love that, though.
I think the attack could be raised to 4 here, honestly. Also, I wouldn't mind something in there about subtracting from D20 rolls. Or even naming Spidey-Sense specifically.
Spelling fixed. I didn't like that last entence either. Maybe adding this osmewhere in the middle, because i believe Spidey-sense works on specials:

Figures with the Spidey Sense special power subract 8 from their roll when attacked by Pumpkin Bomb Special Atttack.

Old July 19th, 2010, 12:58 PM

No defense reducing powers please.... they are becoming too common. We need something unique and never been done before. [out_of_the_box]

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library