Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Old June 25th, 2013, 10:23 AM
C3G's Plaid Scientist

Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Tablet Card "App"

Would anyone be interested in a web page you could navigate to on your tablet where you could bring up the images of the cards you want to use and be able to place wounds, order markers and other items on them all in the web page? Basically it would be a virtual player area that you could keep in front of your while playing actual heroscape. I for one have too many darn cards what with all the classic I own and now all the C3G stuff. It's gotten out of control and having it all in my iPad would clean things up a bunch. At least, I think it will.

Naturally, I'd put in all the bells and whistles to make it easy to find the cards you want and it would save your current state so you could come back to it whenever you want. I also want it to be expandable by the community so new cards could be added similar to how wikipedia works.

If enough people think this would be useful, I think I'll put it together in my free time.
Old June 25th, 2013, 10:38 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Tablet Card "App"

That would be cool. You could maybe even use it on a regular computer too during your OHS games.
Old June 25th, 2013, 10:55 AM
C3G's Plaid Scientist

Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
That would be cool. You could maybe even use it on a regular computer too during your OHS games.
The only problem there is that your opponent wouldn't be able to see it... unless I network it like I did with MY online heroscape site. That would be a good 2.0 feature. You'd have to create or join a game and then you could see what everyone's got and the actions people take would be sent to everyone else's browser.

You guys are already doing this with your online site right?
Old June 25th, 2013, 11:09 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snappleman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
The only problem there is that your opponent wouldn't be able to see it... unless I network it like I did with MY online heroscape site. That would be a good 2.0 feature. You'd have to create or join a game and then you could see what everyone's got and the actions people take would be sent to everyone else's browser.

You guys are already doing this with your online site right?
I was referring to having the cards all in one place for myself to see while I play the game.

I/we would have the wound markers and such on the Google Docs itself.
Old June 25th, 2013, 11:51 AM
has been BANNED

qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Something like this already exists for classic and you can add custom cards to it.
http://www.indianwolfsoftware.com/hs-aholic.html

But it would be nice to have something that would work on Android/PC...not just apple.
Old June 25th, 2013, 12:18 PM
C3G's Plaid Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by qt.bangerang View Post
Something like this already exists for classic and you can add custom cards to it.
http://www.indianwolfsoftware.com/hs-aholic.html

But it would be nice to have something that would work on Android/PC...not just apple.
I've played around with that app a bit and it's nice for keeping track of your collection and drafting armies, but I don't remember it being terribly friendly while playing an actual game. I want to replace my player area and digitally keep track of my cards, wounds and markers.

I also want to be able to upload stuff that I can share with everyone. That way C3V, C3G, HoSW, etc. can all maintain their collections for everyone to use.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software