Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old March 11th, 2013, 12:11 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Thanks Hogg.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old March 11th, 2013, 01:18 PM

Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker

I don't know if anyone else has seen these, but there is a series of figures called Judge Dredd Miniatures game, and it has a load of different Judge Dredd characters etc in it

Spoiler Alert!
Old March 11th, 2013, 01:42 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I've seen those before. Looked at the Ape gang a few times when looking for other Gorilla with guns options (classic scape custom squad/hero for the Gorilinators to roll with). They are unpainted metal figures, which I am okay with but not for everyone. I'm not sure if the game system is still active either so it might be hard to find the minis you want.

Speaking of Dredd though, I watch the new movie the other night. It wasn't bad but could have been a bit better. Really thought they missed the boat on the look of the motorcycles, the ones in the movie just looked plain and boring to me.
Old March 11th, 2013, 01:48 PM
Promotable Material

Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post

Speaking of Dredd though, I watch the new movie the other night. It wasn't bad but could have been a bit better. Really thought they missed the boat on the look of the motorcycles, the ones in the movie just looked plain and boring to me.
I ended up liking it more than I thought I would but I had very low expectations ... the story felt like a story out of a video game but it worked well enough to keep me entertained. The movie overall was definitely better than the old Stallone version, imo.
Old March 11th, 2013, 03:05 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yeah the Lawmaster was weak. If you still have the movie re-watch the opening and check out the figure hanging from the rear view mirror of the van.

I thought the movie was really well done. It had almost Die Hard feel. Judge Anderson made the movie for me. She added a nice contrast to Dredd's stone cold demeanor.

Those minis will be an option if C3G ever goes down the metal road.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old March 11th, 2013, 03:11 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I watched most of the special features and they mentioned the item hanging from the rear view mirror in it. Unfortunately the movie did not do the numbers they wanted so it looks doubtful for a sequel. It was definitely waaaay better then that Stallone movie they made.
Old March 11th, 2013, 03:24 PM

Hopefully DVD sales will be good but a sequel looks doubtful.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old March 12th, 2013, 01:30 AM
Promotable Material

Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Hopefully DVD sales will be good but a sequel looks doubtful.
Yeah, at this point we're probably more likely to get a Youtube fan film than we are to get a big budget feature film.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado
Judge Anderson made the movie for me. She added a nice contrast to Dredd's stone cold demeanor.
Definitely my favorite character in the movie as well.
Old March 12th, 2013, 03:40 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Felt nostalgic so I dug these up for kicks.

HELM'S FIELD

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old March 12th, 2013, 05:22 PM

JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby!

Hey guys, a quick sudgestion. I know I haven't done much here and that my rep is pretty low, but I have a sudgestion for another c3g unit (PLLLLEEAAASSE tell me if this is a bad place to post this.) What about the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? They all started out in comic books, and Mirage is (was, they sold out ot Viacom) more popular than most of the other Indy brands. One big thing that makes people not like this idea is the lack of mini's. If you'll take a look at Iron Man mark 1, you'll notice that you used a Handful of Heroes fig. Well, if you guys arent limited to only Heroclix, why dont we use THESE GUYS They aint perfect, but they certainly are better than any other figs, and that'd give us the excuse to make the heroes in halfshells into scape characters! Also, if you guys are interested in the idea of HoNTS (Heroes of Ninja Turtle Scape) Click the "HERE" in my sig. So far nobodies responded.
Old March 12th, 2013, 05:27 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Those look great! Where can we get those figures?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old March 12th, 2013, 06:27 PM

Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker

I remember those figures! We used to have Leonardo and Raphael until they broke I cannot remember the names of them, but they were keyrings that had a big base where you could spin the Turtle on top to hit a dummy if I remember rightly. They looked like this:

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape