Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 17th, 2022, 12:46 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Armadillo - VOTE For Playtesting

Yea
Another great design for the 200 club.
Old May 17th, 2022, 03:42 PM

Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby! Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby! Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby! Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Armadillo - VOTE For Playtesting

And that's five!

This Passes
Old May 17th, 2022, 05:53 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Armadillo - Public Playtesting

Looks like I had a comment typed up about the Repentant personality then I forgot to post it.

I don't think every Thunderbolt is going to be hinged around the Repentant personality - a Thunderbolts Luke Cage similar to Ronin's draft feels like an eventual goal, and that'll likely pull in a different synergy web than Songbird.
Old May 21st, 2022, 08:58 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Armadillo

Army Test
- Does it pass, Yes or No? Yes

- What should be the unit's point value? 200-210?
- Give a brief overview. He was a beast here. With the Bonding from Ms. Marvel (Kamela) he and Thing wrecked the Crime Syndicate pretty much single handedly. I got use out of all of his powers here but I mostly used his Ambush for easy wounds on multiple figures.
Map: Wakandan Royal Forest
Units: Armadillo, Songbird, Jolt, Night Thrasher, Kick-Ass, Thing II (1,200) vs Ultraman, Superwoman (Lois), Owlman, Leatherface, Grid (1,200)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
- Does it pass, Yes or No? Yes

- What should be the unit's point value? 210
- Give a brief overview. Armadillo did quite a bit early but whiffing on defense early against a 4 skull roll. Looked pretty bad for the Outcasts once Purple Man Pheromone Controlled but the Mags took out Purple Man and the Criminals just could not come back from that.
Map: Wakandan Royal Forest
Units: Armadillo, Beetle ,Purple Man, Hun, Foot Ninjas, Hush, Clock King, 2xSkrull Infiltrator (1,200) vs Mystique II, Magneto II, Juggernaut, Destiny, Phoenix (1,200)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: He's useful and tough and can really do a lot of damage if your opponent is thoughtful on placement. I think I'd edge him up 10 points to 210 but he does seem to be in the right ballpark, though notably 210 puts him at an even point value with Luke Cage and several other Criminals.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Roadkill Slammer didn't come up much for me but was always useful. I mostly found myself using the Tunneling Ambush to wound multiple figures and then maybe get some wounds in with his reduced attack. Pairing him with Ms Marvel (Kamela) was really solid for him. Turns with him and Thing was really brutal and I can Imagine how frustrating making him a Crime Fighter with Songbird and using him with Luke could be where as long as you roll well enough they basically have Magical Defense and if you give Luke or Armadillo the X they could be running with +1 Attack/Defense so I'd probably edge on the side of caution and bump him slightly in points.

Last edited by Karat; May 21st, 2022 at 09:19 PM.
Old May 26th, 2022, 10:34 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: (Insert Name Here)

Version tested:
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: City Park
Units: 1100 pts - Kingpin 220, Wizard, Klaw, Armadillo, Gundam RX-78 VS 1100 pts – Luke Cage, Songbird, Spider-man 250, Wolverine 280, Daredevil 200
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Elm Street
Units: 1100 pts - Kingpin 220, Wizard, Klaw, Armadillo, Gundam RX-78 VS 1100 JLA Trinity plus Atom – Superman, Wonder Woman, Batman and Atom
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Great addition to the Criminal faction and at a nice price point.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Armadillo was a surprisingly fun unit to test. I really like his powers, with the Tunneling Ambush being the best/most useful of the bunch. At 5 defense and 6 life he's a tank when you add in Impenetrable Skin. But it can go wrong like it did in game one where he blanked a defense roll and took 4 wounds and died. Roadkill Slammer is good Special Attack but I had a harder time getting it set up. Some of that was map dependent where terrain pieces/Destructible object were in the way. Armadillo's teams went 2 and 0 but neither one was based on what he was doing, the Kingpin/Gundam combo is strong. Armadillo is a very cool unit that I will be using again in the future. No changes recommended.
Old May 26th, 2022, 11:35 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

3 big wins and 1 big loss in public testing so far? But two big losses in the initial with the current version bringing him to 3-3. So I could see 200 or 210 if we're worried he's feeling a tad too strong.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 26th, 2022, 01:51 PM

Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby! Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby! Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby! Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby!

Apologies for my delay on this from me. I Had some family stuff pop up recently that redirected my attention.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
3 big wins and 1 big loss in public testing so far? But two big losses in the initial with the current version bringing him to 3-3. So I could see 200 or 210 if we're worried he's feeling a tad too strong.
I have completed one test that resulted in a win as well.
I intend to finish off another one tonight, if these distractions can vanish for a couple hours haha
Old May 27th, 2022, 10:34 PM

Armadillo
Army Test I

Map:
Country Road

Team I
Armadillo(200) Grim Reaper(260) Star-Lord(250) Captain America(240) Junkyard(25) SHIELD Agents(110) Bodyguard(15) (1100)

Team II
Thaal Sinestro(330) Arkillo(310) Lyssa Drak(240) Sinestro Corp Soldiers x2(220) (1100)
Spoiler Alert!

-------------------------

Army Test II

Map:
Country Road

Team I
Armadillo(200) Doctor Octopus II(25) Wizard(140) Venom-Mac Gargan(245) Trapster(75) Clock King(90) (1000)

Team II
Luke Cage(190) Spiderman(250) The Thing II(340) Jessica Jones(220) (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY:
From what I have read and seen in my own tests I can see him being useful in many different team ups as well as being a good addition for Criminal teams.
Can hold his own fairly well while dealing some good hits to his opponents.
I could see him getting a slight bump in point value

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT
His number one move I feel is definitely going to be the Tunneling Ambush, really gets him right in the fight dealing some easy wounds while still being able to defend himself fairly well with Impenetrable Skin.
The Roadkill Slammer attack totally requires the right placement and very situational, but I can see being fairly effective and useful against squad type units.
I had fun with him. I look forward to completing him and seeing him become a future addition to the Index.
Old May 28th, 2022, 09:31 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

4-4 overall? Are testers feeling 200 or 210 more strongly?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 28th, 2022, 09:32 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

4-4 at 200 makes me think he's good to go as is.
Old May 28th, 2022, 10:47 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

200 seemed right to me.
Old May 28th, 2022, 10:49 AM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74 View Post
200 seemed right to me.
Agreed

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library