Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old February 2nd, 2013, 11:35 AM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Online Heroscape Season 5: ROUND 2 POSTED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Just finished my game with Lunaticfringe. Fun game but the dice were not on my side, Sujoah (his target) managed to blank 3 times in a row against 2 skull attacks from Nilfhiem and that was all she wrote. I went down on his second turn of round 2, though I managed to get 3 wounds on Syvarris (my target) before I died.

I should have known, that Dragonfly is cursed
Next time try Me-Burq-Sa he's unkillable (Or at least mine is ).

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old February 2nd, 2013, 12:08 PM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
Please remember it is the winners obligation to report the game(See the first post.). I have noticed several of you have not updated the game results.
Yeah I forget everytime.

Old February 2nd, 2013, 01:02 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foudzing View Post
Quote:
Please remember it is the winners obligation to report the game(See the first post.). I have noticed several of you have not updated the game results.
Yeah I forget everytime.
And yet you Still haven't filled it out...

Go fill it out!

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old February 2nd, 2013, 07:05 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Charos View Post
UtahScott and I are about to start our game.
And just finished up. Jandar Soulborgs vs. Cyprien & Bride, Myrddin & Skeletons.

Cyprien vs. Jandar's Eldgrim were assassin targets.

Round 1: Cyprien? I hate Cyprien. Half my problem was alleviated by picking a Soulborg army. The other half, picking him as a target.

He flies toward my side, I tempt him to the 4-level perch outside my start zone by surrounding it with squaddies. He obliges, I move a Repulsor adjacent and wound him half to death. Cyprien then flies to Kelda and heals up. Dang.

Round 2, Turn 1: With my Initiative, Cyprien takes three more Sniper wounds in the dust of Kelda, and I finish surrounding Eldgrim with soulborgs (he was at the back of my central start zone anyway). Cyprien moves back onto the perch, kicks a sniper's head off and is immediately shot to pieces. Game over, man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game Stats
Black_Charos
Attack rolls: 4 out of 8 (50%)
Defense rolls: 7 out of 33 (21.21%)
Total dice rolled: 41
UtahScott
Attack rolls: 7 out of 13 (53.85%)
Defense rolls: 2 out of 6 (33.33%)
Total dice rolled: 19
Black_Charos forgot about Soulborg Immunity, and had awful defense rolls. He said he thought the Skellies would be shot to pieces, but I was worried about them and Myrddin's area attack. with four squad activations to my three, and jungle as cover, I thought the Bone-Men would have done well despite my range. Same for Myrddin. Perhaps on the next battlefield...
Old February 2nd, 2013, 07:30 PM
Not a n00b

Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker

Hey, could an admin add these armies to n00b vs Taylorderek?

Marro Stingers x4, Marro Hive, Ne-Gok-Sa, Me-Burq-Sa, Isamu

Fire Elemental, Heavy Gruts, Grimnak, Dumutef Guard, Khosumet the Darklord, Krug, Sir Denrick
Old February 2nd, 2013, 07:53 PM

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Yeah I forget everytime.
And yet you Still haven't filled it out...

Go fill it out!

Done chief!

Old February 2nd, 2013, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
Round 2, Turn 1: With my Initiative, Cyprien takes three more Sniper wounds in the dust of Kelda, and I finish surrounding Eldgrim with soulborgs (he was at the back of my central start zone anyway). Cyprien moves back onto the perch, kicks a sniper's head off and is immediately shot to pieces. Game over, man.
Wow pretty quick victory!

I often remarked that people are too confident with their lovely Cyprien, sometimes they take him even if there is a soulborg army in the pool, something which gave me two relatively easy wins in season 3.

Old February 2nd, 2013, 11:06 PM

taylorderek Woo who?

Whelp, I've yet to win a game, but I've definitely learned not to underestimate opposing armies

(It angers the dice)

"I'm making perfect sense, you're just not keeping up!" - The Doctor (Doctor Who)
Old February 2nd, 2013, 11:14 PM
Not a n00b

Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker

Taylorderek and I finished our game just now.

the armies were me with Marro Stingers x4, Marro Hive, Ne-Gok-Sa, Me-Burq-Sa, Isamu

Fire Elemental, Heavy Gruts, Grimnak, Dumutef Guard, Khosumet the Darklord, Krug, Sir Denrick

The targets were Isamu and Sir Denrik

I chose Denrik mainly to take him out of play, and the strategy worked. He didnt take a single turn the whole game.

Anyway, I only moved my Stingers for the whole game. Taylorderek brought out the Gruts and Grimnak first, and in one attack I gave the big guy 3 hits. I ended up taking him in round 2, with him doing no damage. The Gruts, however, took out about 4 stingers, all of whom were rebirth'd. Krug and the Fire Elemental were up next. I wounded Krug and Denrik in round 3. Both Krug and the Fire Elemental went in round 4, and turn 3 took out Denrik.

Honestly I couldn't have been happier to have my Marro build, as it was a hero army vs a hero killing army. This wasn't much of assassin's creed though. The Stinger army did what it does best and ripped through the opposition.

Also, here's an idea of the dice, and the amount of attacks that Taylorderek had to endure

n00b
Attack rolls: 58 out of 112 (51.79%)
Defense rolls: 8 out of 25 (32%)
Total dice rolled: 137
Taylorderek
Attack rolls: 11 out of 22 (50%)
Defense rolls: 35 out of 98 (35.71%)
Total dice rolled: 120
Old February 2nd, 2013, 11:26 PM

DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrummerScaper97 View Post
The drummerscaper97 v. Wanderer999 game will be on in about an hour!

I took - Morsbane, Otonashi, Venoc Warlord, Theracus, Aubrien Archers x4,

Wanderer took - Marcus Decimus Gallus, 10th Regiment x 3, Sgt. Drake (RotV), Raelin (RotV), Air Elemental

EDIT: Starting now!
Putting this here for those not subscribed to the schedule thread.

Oh boy - grease up those hexagons!
Old February 3rd, 2013, 12:05 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
Wow pretty quick victory!

I often remarked that people are too confident with their lovely Cyprien, sometimes they take him even if there is a soulborg army in the pool, something which gave me two relatively easy wins in season 3.
Yeah yeah, shut up.

Anyways, just popping in here to say that our internet has been reset so I'm available if you need a sub.

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old February 3rd, 2013, 02:01 AM

=Ace= is surprisingly tart

The =ace= v. binderman pool of armies is:
* Frost Giant of Morh, Grimnak, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Marcu Esenwein, Isamu, Heavy Gruts x3
* Mok, Axegrinders of Burning Forge x3, Migol Ironwill, Otonashi
* Ornak, Su-Bak-Na, Kee-Mo-Shi, Heavy Gruts, Blade Gruts, Me-Burq-Sa
* Mimring, Krug, Major Q9, Quasatch Hunters
=ace= will decide who chooses their army first. After armies are picked, binderman decides who places their (entire) army first.

Finished my game against Binderman yesterday. He took my orc army and I went with his Mimring army.

We both selected our targets. I went for Marcu Esenwein and he chose Krug. The first round consisted of me moving Mimring and major q9 into position and raining down death with the both of them. However, Binderman locked down q9 in an engagement with his glacial swag rider. Next round, I put all for markers on mimring and burnt Marcu Esenwein down to size, earning my victory with a bad roll on eternal hatred. A game well played Binderman, but in the future, try to bond with your orcs more often.

I wonder if she still remembers...

Last edited by =Ace=; February 3rd, 2013 at 04:44 PM. Reason: Who cares? Battle report!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events