Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

View Poll Results: How should the tourney be set up? Choose TWO.
One Marvel Figure allowed. 9 47.37%
No Marvel Figures. 12 63.16%
Partial Squad/Hero Scoring. 8 42.11%
Full Card Scoring. 10 52.63%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old September 15th, 2010, 04:14 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: 2010 OVAH NHSD in Louisville -- Oct. 9th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaemon Awasome View Post
Okay guys, count us in! And my +1 guest is... (drum roll please)... Aldin!

Me, jschild, and Aldin will try to be on our best behavior MegaSilver... promise.

The only thing I must warn of is, as of right now I have no work scheduled for that weekend, but on occasion I get called for a crazy last minute out of town job, and if that were to happen I probably would not be able to come. So it should be fine, but there is a chance that I still miss it.

I'm looking forward to this though!
Kaemon Awasome and Aldin!

MegaSilver
Old September 15th, 2010, 05:49 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Well, unfortunately I have to work Sunday morning. I'm trying to get it rescheduled, but at the very least I'll stop by after I get out at 2.

Mega, maybe we won't be able to play in the tournament, but we should try to get in a game afterward.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old September 15th, 2010, 10:34 PM

Kaemon Awasome rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awasome rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awasome rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awasome rolls all skulls baby!

Necro, the tourney is on Saturday... right?
Old September 16th, 2010, 08:41 AM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Yes, it is, so he should be able to make it.

MegaSilver
Old September 16th, 2010, 09:57 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Yes, it is, so he should be able to make it.

MegaSilver
Yes, I'll be able to make this one (so far). I meant to post that in the Sept. 19th tourney thread.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old September 16th, 2010, 01:33 PM

Kaemon Awasome rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awasome rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awasome rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awasome rolls all skulls baby!

Gotcha, well that's great!

Mega, when will you decide on Marvel/No Marvel and Partial/Full Scoring? Seems like everyone is split on all of them, it's basically up to you to tell us (at some point, just wondering when that point will be).

Everyone else, wanna discuss potential armies?
Old September 16th, 2010, 01:35 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'll show you mine if you show me yours

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old September 16th, 2010, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Gotcha, well that's great!

Mega, when will you decide on Marvel/No Marvel and Partial/Full Scoring? Seems like everyone is split on all of them, it's basically up to you to tell us (at some point, just wondering when that point will be).

Everyone else, wanna discuss potential armies?
Unless there is any major vote change:

One Marvel unit

Partial Card Scoring

That's how I voted, so...

MegaSilver
Old September 16th, 2010, 01:51 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Actually, I can't show you mine because this is the only tourny of the 3 upcoming that I don't have an army for yet.

Doh, gotta rectify that.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old September 16th, 2010, 01:54 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jschild View Post
Actually, I can't show you mine because this is the only tourny of the 3 upcoming that I don't have an army for yet.

Doh, gotta rectify that.
Mebbe something with another squad of Minions?

~Aldin, trade baitingly

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old September 16th, 2010, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin View Post
Quote:

Doh, gotta rectify that.

~Aldin, trade baitingly
I really hope I can play against you Aldin. Maybe if I win I get a snazzy title of my choosing? (Like with GB and TMac?)

(Then again if I loose, bad title comes along...)

MegaSilver
Old September 16th, 2010, 02:02 PM
Dr Feelgood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin View Post
Quote:

Doh, gotta rectify that.

~Aldin, trade baitingly
Lol, probably not. I did that very recently at another of Megasilvers tournies (3x Minions (thanks Gulp for letting me borrow a squad!), 1x Raelin, 1x Atlaga).

I like to mix it up at tournys and try out different armies - So it'll be a army I haven't played before. I'm thinking fun for this one, since I have more "serious" armies for the other 2. Still haven't used the Goblins at all.....hmmm, also just got my 4th squad of dividers as well......hmmmmm.

EDIT: Like to play Aldin again as well so I can at least try to get some dignity back after the trouncing I got from him last time (don't think Necro has forgiven me yet for messing up his tourny chances last year )

EDIT 2: I'll have the WoB ready for you however. Hmmm.....Wolf army maybe? Choices....choices.....

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day