Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

View Poll Results: Should I keep looking around?
Yes 17 80.95%
No 4 19.05%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old December 15th, 2006, 12:17 AM

Sev_ has disabled reputation
To wait...Or not to wait...

Well, I went to take a stroll around town to see what sort of HS expansions each retailers had.

Predictably, they had Wave 1, 2 and 5. This is now my second night out to check around for MAYBE some Wave 3's and/or 6's I've been hearing about showing up in stores.

Now, as a HS addict, do I:
A. continue to make it a daily routine to check around and hopefully stumble upon something I DON'T have (because calling a retailer to look for "Heroscape" is impossible)
B. Just give up and call it quits?

The farthest retailer from where I am is about 20 miles away, but traffic here sucks.
Old December 15th, 2006, 12:25 AM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
keep looking, unless you believe in Murphy's laws.

As soon as you go into a WM not looking for HS they will have what you're looking for. Then you'll realize you don't have your wallet. Then you'll go home, get your wallet, realize that someone else who luckier found it too and had their wallet, and you wasted like 6 million dollars in gas
Old December 15th, 2006, 12:29 AM

player_of_volleyball Woo who?
i say you keep going but maybe every other day. maybe get some wave 6. unless the impulse is too great and im sure everyone on here knos how that feels

Yes, finally new and better elves to improve my already thick ranks of elves.

Elves shall prevail!
Old December 15th, 2006, 12:30 AM

Sev_ has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by K/H_Addict

As soon as you go into a WM not looking for HS they will have what you're looking for. Then you'll realize you don't have your wallet. Then you'll go home, get your wallet, realize that someone else who luckier found it too and had their wallet, and you wasted like 6 million dollars in gas
Old December 15th, 2006, 01:08 AM
ToysRUs Kid

Taelord knows what's in an order marker Taelord knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by K/H_Addict

That exact thing happened to me, but it was wave 1 not wave 6.

Dan's Mom: "Why you persist in acting like a fifteen year old is beyond me."

Dan: "I'm filled with reckless desire."
Old December 15th, 2006, 10:08 AM
Baron of Beantown IV

Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby!
I said No. Don't keep looking. Just go to HM and place an order for everything you need (well, except wave 3 which is nowhere). Put in an order for $150+ and you will have no shipping, making the price very reasonable, especially when you figure in the time/gas you'd have to spend driving around Vegas.

For the record, are you in Henderson or "Green Valley."

Good trades: Hogg, Grimfang, Onacara, Sleightofhand, 'Scaper94, orec, Snappleman, R˙chean, lefton4ya, odbo255
Old December 15th, 2006, 04:41 PM

Dartheyegouger is surprisingly tart
Call the TRU, WM, or whatvever and find out when their new shipments come in. My TRU gets a new truck in every Monday.

Marvel Figure Suggestions for Wizards of the Coast
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=15733
Old December 15th, 2006, 04:42 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartheyegouger
Call the TRU, WM, or whatvever and find out when their new shipments come in. My TRU gets a new truck in every Monday.
WM usually gets trucks nightly
Old December 15th, 2006, 04:46 PM

Taylor21279 has disabled reputation
It may be cheaper at Wally World, but Cav is right. WM gets a truck every night, and that can get to be a little tedious. TRU, however, should get shipments once a week which is a little easier to track down.

"Show me a Hero, and I'll write you a tragedy" - Fitzgerald
Old December 15th, 2006, 05:40 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Well if you walk to the store daily you will be getting some good excercise and a large part of the fun in treasure hunting is the hunt itself. Keep it up.

Newb.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion