Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 10th, 2010, 01:32 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Knockback Optional Rules

I imagine it's Tae-kwon-doh!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 10th, 2010, 01:39 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewman-chu View Post
You mean like Counterstrike?

Old February 10th, 2010, 01:59 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Thanks Griff, you really know a lot about martial arts. What is your specialty?
Shotokan (striking and blocking discipline), Kobudo (Japanese weapon discipline) and Ju-Jitsu (grappling art).

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I imagine it's Tae-kwon-doh!
You just made the list...
Old February 10th, 2010, 04:09 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

OH NO! NOT THE LIST!!!

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old February 10th, 2010, 08:51 AM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
Shotokan (striking and blocking discipline), Kobudo (Japanese weapon discipline) and Ju-Jitsu (grappling art).
Very interesting! I've been training in and have taught martial arts for over 17 years myself, and I also do a lot of martial arts history research (I've written a 200 page paper, that has since grown to close to 400, and co-authored several articles that have been published). I do Chinese Kung Fu, Okinawan Karate, and Tai Chi. What's interesting is that Griffin's earlier comments about stopping KB apply to Okinawan and Japanese-derived martial arts, but not so much to Chinese styles. There are multiple concepts and philosophies depending on style and region.
Old February 10th, 2010, 10:08 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Now I have an argument for my wife as to why I spend so much time on these boards.

Education FTW!

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old February 10th, 2010, 02:46 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Very interesting! I've been training in and have taught martial arts for over 17 years myself, and I also do a lot of martial arts history research (I've written a 200 page paper, that has since grown to close to 400, and co-authored several articles that have been published). I do Chinese Kung Fu, Okinawan Karate, and Tai Chi. What's interesting is that Griffin's earlier comments about stopping KB apply to Okinawan and Japanese-derived martial arts, but not so much to Chinese styles. There are multiple concepts and philosophies depending on style and region.
That is true. I have been a practitioner for 23 years (since I was 5). I have studied many forms of Japanese Martial arts and some Chinese (like Wing Chun). I have always found that the Japanese arts were more practical and effective than the flashy overcomplicated philosophies of the Chinese. But I do have an enormous amount of respect for all styles, except for Tae Kwon Do (even though I was given a first degree black belt, which I did not except, because it was literally given to me. )
I too have instructed at my own school and my father's school for many years Shearin's School of Self-Defense, although now, I only do private lessons for getting into shape, self-defense, and I manage some local kickboxing and tournaments which I also used to do. I will occasionally teach seminars at private schools for self-defense and sometimes specifically for females, and I have even instructed some local law officers. I use to compete a lot, but I got kinda bored winning all the time , so now I teach as often as I can (pass it on to the next gen. and all).
I don't really like the tournament scene anymore though, as the judges are usually uneducated martial artists, and are too easily impressed with unaplicable acrobatics as opposed to demonstrations of power and self-discipline.
I think that you and I have more in common than I thought, but that doesn't mean that we have to start agreeing about stuff though.
Old February 10th, 2010, 02:54 PM

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
But I do have an enormous amount of respect for all styles, except for Tae Kwon Do
Heh...I have to agree with you there.

Quote:
I don't really like the tournament scene anymore though, as the judges are usually uneducated martial artists, and are too easily impressed with unaplicable acrobatics as opposed to demonstrations of power and self-discipline.
Yup, precisely why we don't really get involved in the tournament scene, too.

Quote:
I think that you and I have more in common than I thought, but that doesn't mean that we have to start agreeing about stuff though.
Of course not! (oh wait...was that agreeing with you?!)
Old February 11th, 2010, 03:11 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

So, Griff, GO, when's the honeymoon?

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old February 11th, 2010, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
So, Griff, GO, when's the honeymoon?
All we'd do is fight (just using different styles!)
Old February 15th, 2010, 04:20 PM

Cigarman has disabled reputation

So, according to the current KB rules, there is no way to punch someome off a castle wall using KB if there is a battlement to run into before going over the wall?
Old February 15th, 2010, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigarman View Post
So, according to the current KB rules, there is no way to punch someome off a castle wall using KB if there is a battlement to run into before going over the wall?
If the figure getting knocked back is given enough movement, they can go over that battlement.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library