Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old September 17th, 2015, 09:17 AM

Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby!
New player looking to complete some terrain

I've stumbled into Heroscape as a result of Arena of the Planeswalkers and bought a large collection from a friend to feed that habit. His collection wasn't quite complete and so I'm trying to track down the last couple of sets I don't have. Let me know if you have any you're looking to sell/trade!

Want:
1 Thaelenk Tundra (complete or terrain only)
1 Battle for the Underdark (complete or terrain only)
1 Ticalla Jungle
As well as a few additional Dungeon tiles

Have:
Paypal! $$$
Zombicide Season 3 + All KS exclusives
Lots of Krosmaster
Kaosball + 2 teams

Last edited by Kajoq; September 17th, 2015 at 11:30 PM.
Old September 17th, 2015, 09:30 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: New player looking to complete some terrain

Welcome to the game and welcome to our tiny little corner of the internet. Good luck finding what you're looking for, Kajoq; I expect that if you're patient, you'll find it.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old September 17th, 2015, 11:28 PM

Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby!

@Dad_Scaper Impatience got the best of me! Troll and Toad had the majority of what I needed for roughly Ebay prices...

Still need a full Tundra set, but got a 1 Hex Glacier and a pile of 1 and 2 hex Snow.
Old September 17th, 2015, 11:57 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Hah! I knew that might happen. Totally worth it. Welcome aboard.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old September 18th, 2015, 02:39 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Heh heh, your patience didn't even last a full day, eh?
Old September 18th, 2015, 06:52 PM

I'm just glad my patience has held out on buying HoSS figs so far!

I snatched 2 Stormtroopers out of their $1 grab box at DragonCon, and just realized they're going to be at Anime Weekend Atlanta next weekend so hopefully I can snatch up some Storm Troopers/Rebel Troopers/Tuskens for cheap to make HoSS a little more affordable. HoSS was a big part of my drive to getting the BftU and TT sets
Old September 21st, 2015, 11:16 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Go HoSS

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades