Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 22nd, 2019, 03:11 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Taskmaster - Public Playtesting

Yea that was my thinking. Especially since we are pretty clear release schedule wise too.
Old June 22nd, 2019, 03:15 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

As for what to test him with, I was going to use some of the unreleased Merc synergy units in my test, to see how he does with some allies and make sure there are no combos we were overlooking. If you want to coordinate on that to make sure we don't use the same ones, just send me a PM letting me know which ones you are going to be using.
Old June 22nd, 2019, 03:23 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Yeah Viper was really strong, and I think he should be tested with all the Merc stuff. Then anyone who can boost attack. Enchantress seemed particularly scary.
Old June 22nd, 2019, 03:33 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

When you get a chance, can you link the Initial PT. I don't remember who he's already been tested with.
Old June 22nd, 2019, 03:35 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I'll take a look in a bit and see what I can come up with.
Old June 22nd, 2019, 10:50 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Updated with initial and 260 point value. I don't think we ever made a decision on minis, but these pics should work, right? Even if Photobucket is the absolute worst.
Old June 23rd, 2019, 09:00 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Sorry I'm behind. Did anyone check to see if all that texts fits on a card? I hope so because I really like the direction here.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old June 24th, 2019, 08:40 PM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

Sorry that I never officially handed this over, I really thought I'd already given the go-ahead for someone to take this over

What's up with claymation?

Personal workshop: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...3&postcount=76
Old June 25th, 2019, 01:07 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Sorry I'm behind. Did anyone check to see if all that texts fits on a card? I hope so because I really like the direction here.
It fits by my method of counting, but I'm not an art guy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXAN2507 View Post
Sorry that I never officially handed this over, I really thought I'd already given the go-ahead for someone to take this over
Sorry man, you did. I was just hoping to have everything officially confirmed in this thread.
Old June 26th, 2019, 01:24 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Taskmaster

Army Test
Map: A Couple Puddles
Units: Taskmaster, Swamp Thing, Atom (545) VS Captain Cold, Heat Wave, Girder, Trickster (Axel), Captain Boomerang (Digger) (550)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: A Couple Puddles
Units: Taskmaster, Reverse Flash, Gorilla Grodd (735) VS Nightwing 1, Starfire, Raven, Wonder Girl (740)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Taskmaster is powerful and versatile though some bad rolls can end him quickly. His stats may not look it but he’s definitely worth the 260 points. He lost both games but performed better than his teammates in both; I’d say his points are pretty accurate. Swordplay is brutal with 5 attack, and Shield Throw is a great special. I never used his arrow special but they would be great for kiting in the endgame.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Lots of fun. I played him as a solo hero and he performed very well in that regard, so Mercenary synergy should definitely be tested to see if that breaks him.
Old June 26th, 2019, 01:37 PM
Just A Head

Awesome, thanks! Sounds like holding at 260 is the right course of action, with an eye on raising it some more.
Old June 26th, 2019, 02:19 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Planning on hitting my tests sometime this weekend. I only have 1 Merc build planned, but I believe YK is planning some.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library