Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old February 27th, 2024, 09:07 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Community Prompts

Nice job!! These look really awesome.

For the Kraken I love how you solved the issue of 'giant sea creature on the battlefield' you just make it your own. I could really see something like this on my table and having a great time with it. If you were concerned about balance at all with the infinitely large bonding, could easily just cap it at like 4 Muck Sucker activations. Really digging the vibe and direction of this one.

And SkyWhale lol! Never one to miss an opportunity I see

The model you picked her is fantastic as well. Really a shame that we don't have any expansions to this species that we can use in bracket. I'd definitely give it a go. This is a pretty fun filler unit, or could easily see it becoming the backbone of an army if there was some sort of turn efficiency piece that activated them. The anti-range and the rush in for a big hit is really enticing to try and play, 6 move can definitely make some good stuff happen.
Old February 29th, 2024, 03:02 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Far off the coast of North Korea, a nuclear bomb test, dubbed "Operation P’anmunjŏm," was conducted in 2016. Prophetically, right after the blast, physicist Edward Witten mused "What the cumulative effects of all these atomic explosions and tests will be, only time will tell." The explosion awakened a 200-foot (61 m) long carnivorous worm known as a Marevermis, thawing it out of the ice where it had been imprisoned for millions of years under the lost city of Atlantis. All knowledge of this has been kept secret from the world - until now . . .

SHUCHONG
General: Valkrill
Race: Marevermis
Uniqueness: Unique Hero
Class: Devourer
Personality: Terrifying
Size: Huge 13
Life: 6
Move: 6
Range: 1
Attack: 4
Defense: 4

DEEP SEA WORM
All spaces within 2 spaces and 3 levels of Shuchóng are considered water spaces. Instead of moving normally with Shuchóng, you may immediately place him on any space that is within 5 spaces of Shuchóng and is no higher than 2 levels above his height or 4 levels below his base. If Shuchóng is engaged when he starts to move with Deep Sea Worm, he will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

RADIATION
After moving and before attacking, roll a 20-sided die for each figure within 2 clear sight spaces of Shuchóng. On a roll of 15 or higher, place a wound marker on that Army Card.

SONAR
After an opponent's figure ends its move within 6 spaces of Shuchóng, roll a 20-sided die. On a roll of 17 or higher, you may move Shuchóng with Deep Sea Worm and roll for Radiation.

RADIOACTIVE DEEP SEA HIDE
When Shuchóng is attacked, roll a 20-sided die. On a roll of 15 or higher, ignore any wounds he might have received. If he receives a wound, you must immediately roll for Radiation.

A companion for the Microcorp Agents and Marro Warriors.

Last edited by kolakoski; February 29th, 2024 at 03:22 PM.
Old March 1st, 2024, 01:40 AM

DarthLegolas is surprisingly tart

I picture Cortula as a legend or myth, whose origins are lost to time. She has come out of hiding to protect the locals from dangerous outsiders. She uses her powers over water to force her enemies into the depths where she encases them within her own coral colony; preserving them as a grim warning to future threats.

https://www.reapermini.com/miniature...m/latest/77628

I would also like to be on the list of people notified when a new prompt is available please and thank you. Love this kind of stuff
Old March 1st, 2024, 10:45 AM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

That figure is way cool!

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet
Old March 5th, 2024, 05:38 PM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Alrighty then, here's my stab at this prompt.

I took this prompt to revise an older design of mine, and then I added a second squad to the mix.

Quote:
SORRON SENTINELS (Named for the Bay of Sorron’s, near Ullar’s castle)
Ullar / Valhalla / Hybrid / Common Squad (2) / Sentinels / Fearless / Medium 5 (Large Single)
Life 1 / Move 5 / Range 1 / Attack 4 / Defense 4 / Points 60

GRAPPLING CLAW
If a Sorron Sentinel is engaged to exactly 1 opponent’s figure, then small and medium opponents figures may not attempt to leave engagement with that sentinel.

REACH (From Fen Hydra)
If an opponent’s figure is within 2 spaces of a Sorron Sentinel, and its base is no more than 3 levels above this sentinel’s height or 3 levels below this sentinel’s base, this sentinel may add 1 to its Range when attacking that figure.

AQUATIC (renamed Slither)
Sorron Sentinels do not have to stop their movement when entering water spaces.
----------

Quote:
BITTER SEA COLONY (Named for the Sea off the coast of Ullar’s lands)
Ullar / Valhalla / Crustaceans / Common Squad (3) / Protectors / Territorial / Large 6 (Wide Peanut)
Life 1 / Move 5 / Range 1 / Attack 2 / Defense 5 / Points 90

LARGE GRAPPLING CLAWS
If a protector in the Bitter Sea Colony is engaged to 2 or fewer opponents figures, then small, medium, and large opponents figures may not attempt to leave engagement with that protector.

CRUSHING GRASP 17 (From Kozil, with a different D20 number)
After attacking with a protector in the Bitter Sea Colony, if that protector attacked a small or medium figure and rolled at least one skull and that protector is still adjacent to that figure, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 17 or higher, inflict 2 wounds on that figure.

AQUATIC (renamed Slither)
Protectors in the Bitter Sea Colony do not have to stop their movement when entering water spaces.

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
Old March 5th, 2024, 08:10 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Got a LOT of interesting designs going on in the community for this one Well done everyone!

The big sea worm is pretty crazy to think about! But it also costs 250, as a stand alone figure it is definitely a raid boss. Cool themes coming out on that one. The choice for a 15+ on the d20 is interesting, I guess I'm more used to seeing 16+. 30% chance is kinda neat to play with.

Cortula (looks like living coral) is a really cool figure. Especially considering the Ewashia that we have in NGC and from Renegade you could set up some cool interactions on the map. Encrusting growth is a pretty unique idea. Love the theme of it just growing and taking stuff over. 10 life figures are the best

And then we have the crabs lol! The grappling claws are pretty cool, it's cyber claw but still lets you move around then (watch out for double engage) so it's already a million times better than cyberclaw (hate that power). Aquatic is a good reskin of slither, like I'm surprised we haven't seen this on an actual figure (or maybe we will soon). Seeing the two of them side by side makes me wish that they worked together in some way. I get that you can put the sea colony up front and the sentinels in the back, which works, but since you put them both out there I wish they played together more than that but... i'm just greedy because they are some cool crustaceans.
Old March 5th, 2024, 08:38 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Danger Hugs Abound

I could probably rework some pieces of this but I like the basic concept. The minis come from some Kickstarter thing I think called Lair of the Octopus Sorcerer.

~Dysole, happily willing to start some controversy with her left side box
Old March 5th, 2024, 09:35 PM

Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Adaptive Body is such a neat power.
Old March 5th, 2024, 10:05 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
FWIW

C3G did something similar for some of their powers so I'm pretty sure that's where it germinated from.

~Dysole, informationally
Old March 8th, 2024, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftrex View Post
And then we have the crabs lol! The grappling claws are pretty cool, it's cyber claw but still lets you move around then (watch out for double engage) so it's already a million times better than cyberclaw (hate that power). Aquatic is a good reskin of slither, like I'm surprised we haven't seen this on an actual figure (or maybe we will soon). Seeing the two of them side by side makes me wish that they worked together in some way. I get that you can put the sea colony up front and the sentinels in the back, which works, but since you put them both out there I wish they played together more than that but... i'm just greedy because they are some cool crustaceans.
I also wish they played together better! It didn't happen this iteration because I thought the best synergy implementation of synergy would have been some sort of power to have the Sentinels make the Colony move. Like the draft version had the Sentinels with 4 range (thrown weapon) and Crustacian Movement Bonding instead of Reach but they just felt like worse Trons.

Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
Old March 8th, 2024, 11:34 PM

Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I didn't have as much as I expected to work on a design for this prompt, but here's a rough draft.

The figure used for this unit is a Nafarrate figure from the Bestiary Vol. 5 set. The name of the figure is Bake Kujira
. The figure's base is double-spaced.
Quote:
NAME = Waori
GENERAL = REVNA
PLANET = FEYLUND
SPECIES = UNDEAD
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = WANDERER
PERSONALITY = TERRIFYING
SIZE/HEIGHT = HUGE 10

LIFE = 7
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 4
POINTS = 230

SPECTRAL SWARM AURA
After revealing an Order Marker on Waori, if there are no revealed Order Markers on this Army Card, you must roll the 20-sided die for each figure adjacent to Waori. If you roll a 15 or higher, remove one unrevealed Order Marker at random from that figure's Army Card (or cards, if the player that controls that figure has multiple Common cards). When using Spectral Swarm Aura, Waori cannot remove more than one Order Marker from the same card in a single turn.

REVENANT'S DISASTROUS SPIRIT
When Waori is destroyed, place it on a Unique Army Card. For the rest of the game, at the end of each round, roll an unblockable attack die against each figure adjacent to at least one figure from that card.

SKELETAL FORM
When rolling defense dice against an attack from a figure with a Range number of 4 or more that is not a Cleric or a Wizard, Waori adds 1 die.

SWIMMING
Waori does not have to stop its movement when entering a water space.
So, this is a take on the myth of bake-kujira, the vengeful spirit of a whale that appears amidst clouds of strange seabirds and fish and that curses whalers with devastation of their communities. The historical context I could find implies that it was a ghost story invented by Japanese Buddhists to frighten superstitious whalers into different professions.

As a disclaimer, I'd like to state that I don't actually own this sculpt, but I think that one would have to mount it on a flight stand when rebasing it. One can't just leave a three-inch-diameter blob of water hanging over the sides of a peanut base, after all.

Also, I'd like to give special acknowledgement to @Astroking112 because I only started looking into Japanese folklore after seeing his Yokai customs.
Old March 9th, 2024, 02:32 AM

Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Trails View Post
SPECTRAL SWARM AURA
After revealing an Order Marker on Waori, if there are no revealed Order Markers on this Army Card, you must roll the 20-sided die for each figure adjacent to Waori.
How can there possibly be no revealed OMs there, immediately after you've revealed an OM there?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards