Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old October 10th, 2023, 06:41 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Hawkgirl (Shayera Hol)

Hawkgirl (Shayera Hol)

Card PDF

Quote:
NAME = HAWKGIRL
IDENTITY = SHAYERA HOL

UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
SPECIES = THANAGARIAN
CLASS = WARRIOR
PERSONALITY = FIERCE
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 225

HAWK SWOOP
When attacking a figure that was 2+ spaces away before Hawkgirl's move phase this turn, she has +1 Attack. When attacking a figure that was 4+ spaces away before Hawkgirl's move phase this turn, she may instead choose 1:
• Hawkgirl has +2 Attack.
• Hawkgirl may attack twice per normal attack action.
This ability may only be used if Hawkgirl used Flying for all of her movement this activation.

NTH METAL MACE
Figures with Magical Affinity or the Undead keyword have -1 Defense against Hawkgirl's normal attack.

FACTION: JUSTICE LEAGUE
PUBLISHER: DC
KEYWORDS:
SYMBOLS: FLYING, STEALTH, SUPER STRENGTH
REINFORCEMENTS ARRIVE: Shayera Hol was a law enforcement officer from the planet Thanagar and a member of the Justice League. She was born on Thanagar, which had a scientifically advanced civilization in which crime was virtually unknown. As an adolescent, Shayera joined the Thanagarian police force. She was partnered with a decorated officer named Katar Hol, whom she eventually married. After initially pursuing a suspect to Earth, the two eventually returned to the planet and joined the Justice League, donning the the names Hawkgirl and Hawkman.

Resources and Rulings
• The suggested figure for this unit is a Heroclix figure: DC Unleashed #016-018 / Hawkgirl
• See this card's wiki page for synergies and strategies!

Credits
• Legacy design: Greyowl
• Card art: japes
• Comic creators: Gardner Fox and Joe Kubert

Updates
• N/A

Last edited by IAmBatman; November 4th, 2023 at 10:53 AM.
Old October 10th, 2023, 06:41 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: Hawkgirl (Shayera Hol) (design)

No changes from 1.0
Old October 10th, 2023, 08:57 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Stated in Hawkman but I have in my notes we talked about Officer possibly working here for a "space police" thing with Green Lanterns.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 10th, 2023, 11:32 PM
Archie

Sure, that works. Wasn't sure if we wanted to make that change here too with the JL Hawkpeople being Officers already.
Old October 11th, 2023, 12:03 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I'm sure I mentioned the idea of them being officers at one point or another, but now I'm kind of thinking I like them a Warriors for the Wonder Woman link. They would both like her +1/+1 boosts with their double attacks.
Old October 11th, 2023, 08:57 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Sure, that works. Wasn't sure if we wanted to make that change here too with the JL Hawkpeople being Officers already.
I wasn't too sure what the plan was for them just that I remember some conversation and it was enough for me to add it to my notes. Not something I'm invested in other than the change you already added with Hawkman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I'm sure I mentioned the idea of them being officers at one point or another, but now I'm kind of thinking I like them a Warriors for the Wonder Woman link. They would both like her +1/+1 boosts with their double attacks.
They also both already get her bonus being in the Justice League

But Warrior works for me either way. There will be other Warrior synergies that they'd like.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 11th, 2023, 10:46 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Could probably use more clarity on what moving means in Hawk Swoop as well. Maybe they should just be that far from her before she is activated?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 12th, 2023, 10:06 PM
Archie

Updated with the same Hawkman wording.

Sounds like folks are cool with 1 Warrior set of Hawks and 1 Officer set of Hawks, so I'll leave class as-is here.

I propose for Final Editing
Old October 13th, 2023, 08:55 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Hawkgirl (Shayera Hol) (vote for Final Editing)

Yea
Old October 13th, 2023, 10:51 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

yea

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 13th, 2023, 01:26 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

yea
Old October 13th, 2023, 02:18 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

yea

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database