Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 8th, 2019, 04:38 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Lady Death ~~ Vote for Initial!

Just now looking at the updated design here, it looks like the intent is for you to declare and remove the Desire Marker before you move or attack anyone, in hopes that you will be able to make a second attack during your turn. That seems a little risky. I like the Desire Marker mechanic for sometimes double attacks, but I feel you should have to decide if you want to burn one of your markers until you know if you need it or not. I'm also assuming it is just one marker burn per turn, so a double attack but not 4 attacks at once here.

Oh, and I agree the sword power should only completely destroy unique and common figures. Not sure how that plays out with Ghost Rider, does it make her basically immune to his Stare power?
Old May 8th, 2019, 05:09 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Just now looking at the updated design here, it looks like the intent is for you to declare and remove the Desire Marker before you move or attack anyone, in hopes that you will be able to make a second attack during your turn. That seems a little risky. I like the Desire Marker mechanic for sometimes double attacks, but I feel you should have to decide if you want to burn one of your markers until you know if you need it or not. I'm also assuming it is just one marker burn per turn, so a double attack but not 4 attacks at once here.

Oh, and I agree the sword power should only completely destroy unique and common figures. Not sure how that plays out with Ghost Rider, does it make her basically immune to his Stare power?
It's supposed to be after attacking, that was an oversight on my part sorry!
And we did mention 4 attacks probably being crazy powerful, considering her other 2 powers already boost her attack tons. So currently limited to one additional time (Which I'll update the wording), but during testing if she's coming in lower costed than I would prefer, I might open it up to the 4 attacks, if that's all right with you guys.

And looks like should would actually be immune to Ghost Rider. Weird interaction, but honestly given who she is, being ruler of hell at some point, she's probably immune to Penance Stare, so I'm fine with it!

SP updated!
Old May 9th, 2019, 12:47 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

yea
Old May 10th, 2019, 10:18 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I'm a little iffy on her last power - for memory issues as well as who is "dealing" the wound. I'd limit it to attacks, at least, just for clarity reasons.
Old May 10th, 2019, 10:49 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I'm a little iffy on her last power - for memory issues as well as who is "dealing" the wound. I'd limit it to attacks, at least, just for clarity reasons.
Good call!

Quote:
If Lady Death attacks a figure that dealt a wound to her with an attack during the last turn, she rolls two additional dice on attacks against that figure for the remainder of her turn.
That's kinda gross sounding though. Hmm...

Quote:
If Lady Death takes a turn after an opponent's figure deals one or more damage to her with an attack, she rolls two additional dice on attacks against that figure for the remainder of her turn.
Super simple concept, but hard to word correctly. Either of these work?
Old May 10th, 2019, 10:55 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Maybe this?

Quote:
When attacking with Lady Death, if she was attacked by an opponent's figure and received one or more wounds since your last player turn, she adds 2 to her Attack number when attacking that figure.
Still kind of weird but I think that works? We probably have cleaner precedent somewhere but I'm on my phone.
Old May 10th, 2019, 12:25 PM
...has moist legs

Quote:
Maybe this?

Quote:
When attacking with Lady Death, if she was attacked by an opponent's figure and received one or more wounds since your last player turn, she adds 2 to her Attack number when attacking that figure.
Still kind of weird but I think that works? We probably have cleaner precedent somewhere but I'm on my phone.
It works but still feels a little weird. I can at least start the initial since the intent isn't changing.

And yeah this site sucks on mobile. Honestly it's part of the reason for my absences. I don't have time after work anymore to boot up my office computer, and hate typing on my phone.

But with my promotion I'm constantly on a computer, and I've been fairly caught up with work so here I am.
Old May 10th, 2019, 12:40 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Heh, yeah, my mobile posts are littered with extra periods everywhere.
Posting pics is a challenge as well. I am finally starting to get the handle on using the bold function for my Yeas.
Old May 10th, 2019, 02:39 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

At least y'all can post to the site on your mobile, let alone reach the site. I haven't been able to sign in to the site from my phone for nearly a year!

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old May 10th, 2019, 03:10 PM
...has moist legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
At least y'all can post to the site on your mobile, let alone reach the site. I haven't been able to sign in to the site from my phone for nearly a year!
Why would that be? Other sites don't give you a problem?
Old May 10th, 2019, 03:13 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

I don't know. It does not recognize my password for some crazy reason.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old May 23rd, 2019, 11:04 AM
...has moist legs

Quote:
Maybe this?

Quote:
Can anyone think of a precedent we can base this wording on? I can't think of any, but also don't know a lot of the newer cards. It can wait until final editing if we're stuck.

Also, aside from Star-Lord, is there any other great teammates for big beatsticks like her I should use in testing?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library