Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old December 21st, 2010, 12:07 PM
math olympian

mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Rectangular C3G cards (first post updated 12-21-2010)

I went ahead and made the rectangular cards for the yet-to-be-released Green Arrow - Connor Hawke and Shadow Thief. See first post.
Old December 21st, 2010, 04:03 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

I love it! These would make great cards if you were prosying and didn't want to spend time and money on a full card. By the way, there's a white square in hte top-left of page 7. It blocks part of Creeper's card.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old December 21st, 2010, 06:26 PM
math olympian

mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
I love it! These would make great cards if you were prosying and didn't want to spend time and money on a full card. By the way, there's a white square in hte top-left of page 7. It blocks part of Creeper's card.
Thanks.
Long story on that white square. Here goes. I'm just using MS Word 2003 to make these cards, and that white square is not in the source file. The white square was inserted by MS Word 2007 when it converted the file to PDF because it thinks there is an error and that's how it "fixed" it.

Anyway, here is a new page 7 fixed

When I have time, I'll make individual pages for easier downloads.
Old December 21st, 2010, 06:33 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

It would be nice if commons and uncommons were on their own pages.

Also, the file size is really small. How well do these print?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old December 21st, 2010, 06:52 PM
math olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
It would be nice if commons and uncommons were on their own pages.

Also, the file size is really small. How well do these print?
Sure.
My plan is to have the pages sorted by release because that's usually how people will print them. So I'm going to have:
A combined file, sorted by release.
Individual pages from said combined file.
A combined file, sorted alphabetically.
And I can add your request of separate sheet of commons and uncommons too.

Regarding how well the PDF prints, my test run on a black and white printer indicates that the text comes out just fine (because the PDF stores the characters and fonts, unlike a JPG) but I don't know about the images - I would guess they would print fine since they look pretty good on the monitor at high magnification.
Old December 21st, 2010, 11:39 PM
math olympian

I printed and laminated the cards:
Spoiler Alert!
Old December 22nd, 2010, 04:10 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Really cool. I need a subscription to this thread.

mathguy, any chance you'll do these with the comic images rather than the minis? I prefer the comic images.
Old December 22nd, 2010, 05:35 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Howl ong until Wave 4 cards hit the press?

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old December 22nd, 2010, 05:49 PM
math olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Really cool. I need a subscription to this thread.

mathguy, any chance you'll do these with the comic images rather than the minis? I prefer the comic images.
I chose the mini images because I figure newbies would have an easier time identifying the minis that went with the card.
Sure, if I have time, I can make the comic image versions.
(And feel free to proofread the text in the cards too. )
Old December 22nd, 2010, 05:52 PM
math olympian

Quote:
I don't know. I'll make the rectangular versions whenever the wave 4 cards are released.
Old December 22nd, 2010, 05:54 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathguy View Post
Quote:
I don't know. I'll make the rectangular versions whenever the wave 4 cards are released.
All the cards are released. Great work mathguy! Could you put Wave 4 on a different page then the rest of the cards so then when someone prints it off they won't get duplicates.

Old December 22nd, 2010, 06:08 PM
math olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordEsenwienIV View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mathguy View Post
Quote:
All the cards are released. Great work mathguy! Could you put Wave 4 on a different page then the rest of the cards so then when someone prints it off they won't get duplicates.
Cool. I'll get working on that when I get a chance.

Is there a thread where the powers on the cards are copy-pastable text?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy