Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 8th, 2022, 02:29 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of D.Va (Pilot) - Public Playtesting

First off, wanted to give props for the dedication of essentially running both the initial and this set of playtests. Shows some real dedication.

I think on some level, trying to make a “transformation” figure like this feel like they fit into stuff like the Avengers is a rabbit hole. I think if anything you might just want to (instead of doing the OM move thing) just have all the markers on Mech D.Va’s card go over to Pilot D.Va’s card when she dies? That would allow Avenger Markers and stuff to transfer over.

The explosion happening at the end of the round is a neat idea.
Old May 8th, 2022, 05:16 PM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thank you! I'd like to do D.Va right, and I've been having a lot of fun with her!

She doesn't have to specifically work with Avengers per say, but more an odd scenario I didn't know if we wanted to address. That said that's a good way to handle that, I'll try and write that up tomorrow.

Thanks! I figured something like that might not be as oppressive and still feel dangerous. Currently if she gets low she can dive into an enemy team
(which isn't hard to do coupled with Defense Matrix) and it's really difficult for an enemy to deal with. She's either going to hit a lot of people when the mech goes off, or she's going to be left where she could do even more damage. That new version also doesn't take up much more space on the card I believe.

If this needs some testing (like if Nerf This! would need a damage or range increase to compensate) I'd actually be up for some more, having a lot of fun testing her!
Old May 9th, 2022, 11:04 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Fwiw there are definitely some Pilot synergies coming along, but nothing that would make her feel too problematic or anything, I don't think. More it'd just give her a potential factional home, which is cool.

Sounds like she's in a pretty solid place overall, so I'd avoid making too many tweaks. But sounds like the Nerf This one is a tweak that you and Nobody are into, so that might be worth exploring.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 9th, 2022, 01:15 PM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yeah having some synergy for the pilot would be nice, but I'm not too fussed there either. More just inconsistency if one version fits inside a faction and the other doesn't. It's not like they're different versions of the same character or have two identities like Daredevil and Matt. But I also get if this isn't a concern and/or is just a nature of designs like this.

She definitely feels really good! At this point the only tweaks I'm thinking about is maybe to MEKA Pilot to add a bit more fluidity to the two together, and the Nerf This! one which could be a good place to go so she isn't as oppressive. The instant explosion is a bit daunting when she can approach a team easily. Could up it to 4 range to compensate if needs be,

Quote:
OVERWATCH: MEKA PILOT
You may draft one other Hana Song that is Large. For the remainder of the game, that figure is considered to be D.Va's Mech. If you do, D.Va starts the game on this card. Add 1 to her Mech's Life number. When her Mech is destroyed, place D.Va on any unoccupied space within 3 spaces of her Mech's original placement, and move all markers other than Wound Markers on her Mech’s card to this card. If a special power on a friendly figure’s card would refer to her Mech or her Mech’s card, it now refers to D.Va or D.Va’s card instead.

NERF THIS!
If D.Va’s Mech is destroyed, instead of removing it from the battlefield, you may activate Nerf This!. If you do, D.Va’s Mech cannot move, roll for attacks or leaving engagement attacks, take turns, or use any special powers on its card. At the end of this round, you may immediately move D.Va up to 2 spaces. After moving D.Va, roll 3 unblockable attack dice against each figure within 3 clear sight spaces of her Mech, one at a time. After rolling for Nerf This!, remove D.Va’s Mech from the battlefield.
Old May 10th, 2022, 09:39 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I think the last sentence of Meka Pilot is a bit mechanically heavy, otherwise .
Old May 10th, 2022, 09:50 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, I guess I question how necessary that line is or if the upside is worth the added mechanical weight.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 10th, 2022, 10:25 AM

That last line could be easily dropped. Off the top of my head it only affects powers that would change her left box or chooses her to be a Beloved, Bounty etc. I'm sure there's a bucket load of other things though.

I'll give her a quick test run later to make sure that version of Nerf This! feels good and the 3 range still feels fine. I could see the potential that 3 range might make it pretty easy to get out of, but we'll see.
Old May 11th, 2022, 05:35 PM

I've done a couple of quick games using these two altered powers below (+ Play to Win from the SP. They're also the ones mentioned in a post above). Just repeats of the two White Canary games from my tests, but I'm pretty happy with these and will update the SP with these.

MEKA Pilot change is very minor, just means OMs need to be on the mech, and they and any other markers move to the pilot when the mech is destroyed. Just a consistency thing really and also gets rid of OM removal immunity that I know there was some split opinions on.

Nerf This! has become a unique power as opposed to the original which was a copy paste of Parademon's power. Means she can't rush into an enemy group and instantly explode on death, which was pretty strong combined with Defense Matrix and her damage output already. Made her really hard to deal with. This version gives some time for both teams to work around it if activated, and is also a bit more accurate to the games.

Wording on Nerf This! is pretty wordy and I'm sure could be worded better (not entirely sure if the "cannot" list is needed if she's destroyed but still on the battlefield), but for now seems to cover all bases I can think of. I'll keep the range of Nerf This! and her point total the same for now, but I could see one of these changing if further tests suggest it.

Quote:
OVERWATCH: MEKA PILOT
You may draft one other Hana Song that is Large. For the remainder of the game, that figure is considered to be D.Va's Mech. If you do, D.Va starts the game on this card. Add 1 to her Mech's Life number. When her Mech is destroyed, place D.Va on any unoccupied space within 3 spaces of her Mech's original placement, and move all markers other than Wound Markers on her Mech’s card to this card.

NERF THIS!
If D.Va’s Mech is destroyed, instead of removing it from the battlefield, you may activate Nerf This!. If you do, D.Va’s Mech cannot move, roll for attacks or leaving engagement attacks, take turns, or use any special powers on its card. At the end of this round, you may immediately move D.Va up to 2 spaces. After moving D.Va, roll 3 unblockable attack dice against each figure within 3 clear sight spaces of her Mech, one at a time. After rolling for Nerf This!, remove D.Va’s Mech from the battlefield.
Old May 23rd, 2022, 02:36 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: D.Va (Pilot)

Map: City Park
Units:
D. Va combo(320), Cap(240), Bucky(60), Ms Marvel(350), Venom Pigeon(30) vs King Ghidorah (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

Winners: D Va Mech 3wounds, D VA & Venom: Full.

Units: D. Va combo(320), Cap(240), Bucky(60), Ms Marvel(350), Venom Pigeon(30) vs King Ghidorah (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

Winners: D Va Mech 2wounds, D VA & Venom: Full.

Units: D. Va combo(320), Cap(240), Bucky(60), Ms Marvel(350), Venom Pigeon(30) vs King Ghidorah (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

Winners: King Ghidorah: 11/12wounds.

Thoughts on the tested unit’s cost, balance, & draftability:
D. Va has a really nice attack stopping power that drives the mech price and hence the pilot as well. It is a fun design. Really enjoyed the self destruct and the pilot rolling out to try to finish the job.

General thoughts on the tested unit:
I would say she is coming in a little hot but overall, pretty solid.
Old May 23rd, 2022, 06:26 PM

Thanks for the tests! Glad she's coming out fun!

I'd prefer to keep her points down, though not sure where we'd go to lower that since I'm pretty happy with where she is. Perhaps upping the roll on Play to Win?

Just curious Tornado, how was you playing Nerf This!? Was you placing the pilot on the board right after the mech was destroyed and Nerf This! activated so both were on the board? That's the intention, but just making sure it reads that way.
Old May 23rd, 2022, 09:58 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

No, after the mech self destructed but that all occured on the last attack of the first round. The main difference would have been the pilot would have not started on high ground.
What is the record here?
Old May 23rd, 2022, 10:03 PM

With which version? Probably want to make sure to note that when compiling the record, as I believe there's been a fair amount of tweaking here.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library