Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old November 6th, 2015, 10:34 PM
Not a n00b

Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker
Re: Colorado Events: Past Present and Future

I'm going to have to bow out due to some unforeseen circumstances
Old November 7th, 2015, 05:29 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Ha ha. I prefer Saturday. I can probably swing Sunday if it's after lunch time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Oh yeah, and what time on Sunday? After lunch, right?
I'll think about coming, but... I was planning to go to church and then lunch with my parents on Sunday.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old November 7th, 2015, 11:28 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

That's fine, caps.
@Rosencrantz can you bring a map of some sort?
Old November 8th, 2015, 12:14 AM

Rosencrantz knows what's in an order marker Rosencrantz knows what's in an order marker Rosencrantz knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
That's fine, caps.
I have a few things making that tricky. I may be coming down with something so whether I make it there depends on how I am tomorrow morning.
Also, my collection is currently a mess.

I'll try posting my status here first thing tomorrow.
Old November 8th, 2015, 11:46 AM

Rosencrantz knows what's in an order marker Rosencrantz knows what's in an order marker Rosencrantz knows what's in an order marker

Ok, whatever it was it is gone. So O will be there.
If I can find the tub I brought last time I will bring that. I forget which map that was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosencrantz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
That's fine, caps.
I have a few things making that tricky. I may be coming down with something so whether I make it there depends on how I am tomorrow morning.
Also, my collection is currently a mess.

I'll try posting my status here first thing tomorrow.
Old November 8th, 2015, 12:12 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I'll be late, but I'll be there.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old November 12th, 2015, 05:27 PM

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

I had a great time. We had 4, which was enough for a nice little round robin followed up by a couple games of Ashes.

I thought the reverse draft format went quite well. Oddly enough, in all three of my games, we ended up playing full army against full army, although in at least two of those cases this was pretty reasonable as the armies were well-matched.

My games:

dok (Deathstalkers x3, Deathcommander Mk3, Rygarn, Marro Warriors) d. Tyesheron (Cyprien, Sonya, Phantom Knights x2, Major J15, Iskra, Rechets, Marro Warriors, Marcu)

dok (Deathstalkers x3, Deathcommander Mk3, Rygarn, Marro Warriors) d. capsocrates (HSB x3, Mohicans x3, Brave Arrow, Maunavi)

dok (Zombies x6, Zombie Hulk, Major Q9) d. Rosencrantz (Deathstalkers x3, Deathcommander Mk3, Rygarn, Marro Warriors)

I know there was bidding in the games between the other players.

---

So, when shall the next event be? I'll be around in December and relatively free. When are the college folk ( @GeneralRolando @chief ) gonna be around?
Old November 14th, 2015, 01:25 AM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'll be in town for Thanksgiving week, and back by December 18th for winter break.
While on break I want to play 'scape, Summoner Wars, and Tail Feathers (if anyone has it at the time) I am open to multiple get togethers or a marathon. I would really like to showcase TF at EG if possible.
Old December 1st, 2015, 06:08 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hope everyone had a great thanksgiving week!
I will be in town from the 18th to the 8th. I would really to like to play some scape, summoner wars, and tail feathers (if we have it). All this one in one day may be a bit so I am looking maybe for one big game day and a few small meet ups.
Old December 1st, 2015, 07:14 PM

I realize it might not be ideal for other people, but the weekend of the 26th and 27th are super wide open for me. My family is out of town and it's a blackout weekend for my ski pass, so I can game pretty much any time.
Old December 2nd, 2015, 01:07 PM

I could probably do either day, but the 27th for sure. I forgot to add AotP onto my game list. So little time and so much to play! If we get a majority, lets make a game day at EG. If now id be open to a house day or EG. Just not my house. Here is a tentative format/schedule. Thoughts? Id also be alright with just a big scape day and playing other games, after hours.

Colorado December Duel
When: 12/26 or 12/27
Where: Littleton Enchanted Grounds
What: A multigame, single day, event.
Games: Heroscape (1 board) AotP (1board) Summoner Wars (1 board) Ashes (1 board) TailFeathers? (1 board)
Sequence - Players start in rotation and switch to new game, of choice, when previous match finished.
Old December 2nd, 2015, 01:09 PM

love it

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events