Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old July 18th, 2008, 01:26 AM

Manatee knows what's in an order marker Manatee knows what's in an order marker Manatee knows what's in an order marker
FOTA in Burbank, CA

Fry's in Burbank has FOTA for $19.90 if you still need one.
Old July 19th, 2008, 01:31 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: FOTA in Burbank, CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manatee View Post
Fry's in Burbank has FOTA for $19.90 if you still need one.

I need one. The plane ticket out to Cali would add a bit to the cost though. I'm hoping to find one on my travels this summer but I'll be heading East, not West.
Old July 19th, 2008, 02:08 AM

Manatee knows what's in an order marker Manatee knows what's in an order marker Manatee knows what's in an order marker

Well, keep your eyes peeled. Who'da thought that an electronics store would carry 'scape?
Old July 20th, 2008, 11:33 AM

insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker

Oh, Fry's Electronics..... Here I went to Fry's Grocery store and found pudding..... Thanks for the update. The nearest Fry's Electronics I know of is in Phoenix, but I'm not going up that way until October.
Old July 20th, 2008, 12:11 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by insomnimaniac View Post
Oh, Fry's Electronics..... Here I went to Fry's Grocery store and found pudding..... Thanks for the update. The nearest Fry's Electronics I know of is in Phoenix, but I'm not going up that way until October.
Fry's Market Place has been know to stock scape, FYI.
Old July 21st, 2008, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by insomnimaniac View Post
Pudding, 'scape, it's all good.

Just don't combine the two. Cleaning what's left of your "Blob" custom out of the hexes is a pain in the @$$.

On a serious note, I've never heard of "Fry's Groceries" (or am I being whooshed?), so sorry about the confusion.
Old November 16th, 2008, 12:56 AM

Sorry for the resurrection....

All three sets are still there, still sticker priced at $19.90; they'll ring up for less though.

I also found two RTTFF sets in another section of that same store; each rang up for $11.20 (although they were also stickered at $19.90). So there could be more 'scape lurking in the dark corners of the store.
Old November 16th, 2008, 01:06 AM

SlikkRikk knows what's in an order marker SlikkRikk knows what's in an order marker

Hey Manatee -- are you a part of the SoCal Scapers League?

My Recent Plays:
Old November 17th, 2008, 12:32 AM

Considering that I hadn't heard of it until your post, um, no.

What is it?
Old November 20th, 2008, 01:42 PM
Beware the Curse

boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manatee View Post
Considering that I hadn't heard of it until your post, um, no.

What is it?
A group of lots of local players, who try to get together regularly for some 'scaping. Check out the thread here and sound off:

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...read.php?t=272

Good trades: Oogie Da Bruce, EyeOfSauron, Lilnewbie, rodriguez, Jaz1597(x2), GeneralRolando, SlikkRikk, BIGJIM, Lord Pyre

All new 'scapers, check this out:
http://tinyurl.com/6x3wlu

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales