Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old September 18th, 2010, 10:30 PM

Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: List of D&D minis and the corresponding Heroscape figure

This is a great thread, I like the way they have changed the sculpts. Makes them at least different from the originals. So if they decide to make rare sculpts DnD players can't get mad at us....

Born of Two Signs / Also Might have Two Sides
Old September 19th, 2010, 10:17 AM

Oprime is surprisingly tart

fun information , thanks for puttin this together. Enjoy seeing the diferent paint schemes.

Intersting note that Everan is now in ravenloft too

Old September 30th, 2010, 02:12 AM

Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Added the Horn Skull Brutes, Frost Giant, Ice Troll, and Moltenclaw.

Just waiting on the Orcs.

Last edited by Super Bogue; September 30th, 2010 at 08:40 AM.
Old October 13th, 2010, 12:38 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Orc sculpts used:
Orc Mauler #55 War Drums
Orc Raider #56 Archfiends
Orc Eye of Guumsh # 31 Dangerous Delves

You beat me to it.

The Orcs and Bugbears can be bought now (ddm version) for about what the pack will cost. The Mezzos and Ogre are also pretty cheap. The DKs and the rest of the large figures are pricy.
Old November 17th, 2010, 05:59 PM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

So this makes Evar Scarcarver, Eltahale, Siege, and Master of the Hunt the new sculpts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie.
Old November 17th, 2010, 07:54 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nukatha View Post
So this makes Evar Scarcarver, Eltahale, Siege, and Master of the Hunt the new sculpts?
Correct. All the allied figures from D3 have new sculpts.
Old November 17th, 2010, 08:09 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

we got screwed over on the repainting of mikka! I am seriously going to buy that figure and rebase it!
Old November 17th, 2010, 08:14 PM

Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaemon Awa 123 View Post
we got screwed over on the repainting of mikka! I am seriously going to buy that figure and rebase it!
Nah, I'm just repainting mine.
Old November 17th, 2010, 08:32 PM

i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The D&D Frost Giant and Ice Troll look like they have better deco than the HS versions I just bought today.

Although that's a promo photo and they always look better than the real thing.

My sale/trade/wants/haves.

Also spend my free time drawing robots:
Instagram @robotoftheday
Old January 1st, 2011, 04:18 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

I missed this before. Very nice resource. Added to the INDEX 2.0. Thanks for putting this together!
Old January 12th, 2011, 10:03 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm glad they gave these things a new paint job. Some of these paint jobs were really crappy in there DnD state (Moggrimm, Fen Hydra, just to name a few.)
Old January 14th, 2011, 03:21 AM

django is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

thanks for doing this.

Ądn sʇɐɥʍ

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units