Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old October 9th, 2022, 08:51 PM

Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Western NY Heroscape Club November 5, 2022

What: Free for all Heroscape!
I will provide 600 point 24 figure armies to play 4 to 6 player games with. Free for all, alliances encouraged! I will bring 2 maps. If there is less than 4 players we will adjust as needed.

Where: Casual Dragon Games
136 Walnut St.
Lockport NY 14094

When: November 5th, 2022 at 1 PM til they kick us out!

Who:
Going:
1. Sir Dendrik
2. @brandonwiker
3. Salty
4. you?

Maybe:
1. @Captain Stupendous
2. BW's friend #1
3. BW's friend #2
4. you?

Handle origin: I used to film comedy skits with my friends. I didn't want any cursing in them, so I made up new insults, like "dendrik". Then Sir Denrick came out, and the rest is history.

Last edited by Sir Dendrik; October 31st, 2022 at 08:33 PM.
Old October 10th, 2022, 04:45 PM

Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Western NY Heroscape Club November 5, 2022

@Captain Stupendous You are invited! And any friends you might have!

Handle origin: I used to film comedy skits with my friends. I didn't want any cursing in them, so I made up new insults, like "dendrik". Then Sir Denrick came out, and the rest is history.
Old October 18th, 2022, 09:34 AM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Dendrik View Post
Thanks for inviting me! Unfortunately, I'm the backup drummer for a show some friends of mine are playing on that date, so I can't 100% commit to coming early. However, there's a really good chance I'll be free that day, in which case I should know either the day before or at worst early the morning of Nov 5. If I'm free I'd love to meet around 1 to get some games in!
Old October 18th, 2022, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Stupendous View Post
Quote:
Thanks for inviting me! Unfortunately, I'm the backup drummer for a show some friends of mine are playing on that date, so I can't 100% commit to coming early. However, there's a really good chance I'll be free that day, in which case I should know either the day before or at worst early the morning of Nov 5. If I'm free I'd love to meet around 1 to get some games in!
Glad you might make it. Let me know.

Old October 29th, 2022, 12:57 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness

My buddy salty is coming. Two other maybes at the moment
Old October 31st, 2022, 05:01 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
At this point it looks extremely unlikely that I won't be able to make it; looking forward to meeting you in person and playing some Heroscape!
Old October 31st, 2022, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
At this point it looks extremely unlikely that I won't be able to make it; looking forward to meeting you in person and playing some Heroscape!
Awesome! Looking forward to meeting you!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events