Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old April 26th, 2018, 08:13 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Red Lantern (Mera) (Vote for Final Editing)

Thank you. With that clarified, I can look more at the wording later tonight.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old April 26th, 2018, 08:46 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Red Lantern (Mera) (Final Editing)

Thanks.

This passes to Final Editing btw.
Old April 27th, 2018, 02:47 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Any update on wording? @Ronin @SirGalahad
Old April 27th, 2018, 03:06 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I held off because I saw Sir G was on the case. Promise to weigh in tonight.
Old April 27th, 2018, 03:17 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Red Lantern (Mera) (Vote for Final Editing)

RED POWER BATTERY 2
Start the game with 2 red Battery Markers on this card. Add 1 to this Red Lantern’s Move and Attack numbers for each Battery Marker on this card.

DEPTHS OF RAGE
Add 1 to this Red Lantern's Attack number while she is on a water space. When this Red Lantern attacks with a normal attack, she must attack all adjacent figures. Roll each attack separately. At the end of this Red Lantern's turn, if she attacked more than one time, you must remove one red Battery Marker from this card or place one Wound Marker on this card.

RAGING PLASMA
When this Red Lantern receives at least one wound from an attack but is not destroyed, you may place one previously removed red Battery Marker back on this card. If the attack was an adjacent normal attack, you may instead remove a red Battery Marker from this card to count all blanks rolled on defense as unblockable hits on the attacking figure.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old April 27th, 2018, 03:33 PM

Re: The Book of Red Lantern (Mera) (Vote for On Deck)

Thanks!

I propose a vote to move to On Deck. @Ronin @johnny139 @SirGalahad @Tornado @japes @Yodaking @Spidey'tilIDie
Old April 27th, 2018, 03:33 PM

Thanks!

I propose a vote to move to On Deck.
@Ronin - yea
@johnny139
@SirGalahad
@Tornado - yea
@japes - yea
@Yodaking - yea
@Spidey'tilIDie

Last edited by Arkham; April 28th, 2018 at 02:21 PM.
Old April 27th, 2018, 03:45 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

yea
Old April 27th, 2018, 04:27 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Fervid sounds kinda goofy, but I'm fine with it.

I do want to note that the art used is official, but it's a recolor of normal Mera. Something we've definitely done before (and I won't complain about Sejic art!) but I will bring it up in case people want to be strict about the "only official art" rule.
Old April 27th, 2018, 04:29 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I'm okay with recolors - especially here, since I imagine it's slim pickings for usable undoctored art. Plus I like Sejic.

yea
Old April 27th, 2018, 04:32 PM

I'm aware it's a recolor, I even further touched it up myself like turning her eyes white since the recolor had them red. I figured since we've modified some comic art in the past, changing colors, removing stuff, and adding in stuff, we should be good.

And yes, her options are pretty awful.
Old April 27th, 2018, 05:00 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yea

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library