Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 21st, 2015, 02:12 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Korvus Rook'Shir - (Initial Playtesting Phas

I'd rather see the design get changed then if he is only ever going to be useful when also drafting the Pheonix. I'd like to see him as a figure that is equally useful in a future Spacejammers Pirate build, a Shi'ar army, added to a Star Lord led team, tossed in with Baron Zemos' MoE, or just used as beat stick filler in any army. He is a guy with a huge sword, he should be able to stand on his own and not need to have his hand held by the Pheonix.

I don't really see how one 50/50 chance for an additional wound after making a successful attack makes his points go up significantly though. How many times will he just kill the defending figure outright with the base attack and never even roll the extra die? It is obviously very useful when facing figures with the Magical Defense, Superman, an Enraged Hulk, etc. but you are not going to face those units in every game. Just drop that line of text from the power if it is going to cause a 20-30 point bump up in his cost. It is not worth it. Just my 2 cents.
Old January 21st, 2015, 03:05 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I don't think Spidey was advocating isolating him to just a Pheonix build, just that we have to be careful with changes made without considering that build as it will be his optimal build IMO.
Old January 21st, 2015, 03:11 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Actually, I only time he did good for me, was the time I didn't play with a Phoenix, 'cause trying to set that up isn't always easy and Korvus does best when he's taking all of the turns/OMs before he dies. The second part of BotP only comes up half of times at best, then half of that he does a wound with it, which is pretty low.

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old January 21st, 2015, 03:29 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Yeah, I'm with ZJ on this. The Phoenix synergy is cool and thematic, but it's not very strong; I doubt it'll have much of an affect on his cost.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old January 21st, 2015, 05:28 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
I don't think Spidey was advocating isolating him to just a Pheonix build, just that we have to be careful with changes made without considering that build as it will be his optimal build IMO.
Look, I'm not trying to say its broken or overly helpful, it just seemed to be getting overlooked is all. I saw multiple posts commenting on costs in games where it couldn't even come into play (If he is going solo vs. another Hero or vs. a Squad, that portion has no effect.) I was just aiming to avoid this unit having to be reevaluated because something was overlooked.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old January 21st, 2015, 06:32 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Quote:
Look, I'm not trying to say its broken or overly helpful, it just seemed to be getting overlooked is all. I saw multiple posts commenting on costs in games where it couldn't even come into play (If he is going solo vs. another Hero or vs. a Squad, that portion has no effect.) I was just aiming to avoid this unit having to be reevaluated because something was overlooked.
Yeah. That is what I was trying to say, I just sometimes miss the mark
Old January 21st, 2015, 06:55 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
He was paired with a Phoenix Fire unit in 4 out of the 5 games for the Initial (and performed best in the single game without a PF unit). It's also minor part of his overall cost. I really don't think it's being overlooked.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old January 21st, 2015, 09:22 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
Quote:
Quote:
He was paired with a Phoenix Fire unit in 4 out of the 5 games for the Initial (and performed best in the single game without a PF unit). It's also minor part of his overall cost. I really don't think it's being overlooked.
Well, not anymore, Silly, but when I brought this up it was mid-Initial, only Hero and Squad tests completed and his cost was going down more each round of tests, hence my concern.

But now I think its fine to pass him on to Public Playtesting, as long as each test has at least one game with him teamed with Phoenix.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old January 21st, 2015, 11:52 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

What is being overlooked is the Sweeping Blade. Why hasn't it been used? Do we need to make changes so it will be used?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old January 22nd, 2015, 11:55 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
What is being overlooked is the Sweeping Blade. Why hasn't it been used? Do we need to make changes so it will be used?
Looking over the games, it seems it was used in at least 2 out of the 5 ZJ ran. Plenty of units have SAs they don't use in every game, especially when you're talking about an anti-swarm SA that is dependent on facing swarm-ish armies.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old January 22nd, 2015, 12:53 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
I used it a few times, but it's only good facing swarm-ish armies, which I didn't play him against.

SP updated with points at 270, I'll propose soon if nothing comes up.

My SuperScape Maps
Old January 23rd, 2015, 12:50 PM
C3G Super League MVP

I propose we move to Public Playtesting with current SP.

Votes:

A3n - Yea
johnny139 - Yea
Karat -
quozl - Yea
SirGalahad -
TrollBrute - Yea
Viegon - Yea

My SuperScape Maps

Last edited by Zettian Juggernaut; January 23rd, 2015 at 11:00 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library