Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 23rd, 2022, 10:42 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Dean Winchester (Vote for Initial)

Yea
Old August 23rd, 2022, 12:22 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Yea
Old August 23rd, 2022, 02:31 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yea
I thought we had a specific rule against running two LDs at once?
Something about bandwidth.
Old August 23rd, 2022, 08:27 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Yea
I thought we had a specific rule against running two LDs at once?
Something about bandwidth.
If I'm breaking rules, I am sorry. I thought I did it right. I waited until Zartan was completely complete before starting and I have 2 open slots, one for each LD.

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old August 23rd, 2022, 09:08 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Right on. Should be good.
Old August 24th, 2022, 09:53 AM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Dean Winchester (Waiting for Initial)

This passes

My current reward points
Old August 30th, 2022, 01:40 PM
Ninja Playtester

Re: The Book of Dean Winchester (Waiting for Initial)

Version tested
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Country Road
Units: Buffy (210), Dean (210) (420) vs 2x Lurker (50), 6x Roamer (120), 5x Walker (250) (420)

Powers Used:
Hunting Partner: Choose Buffy – Used a lot for the many attacks
Hunter’s Arsenal: 0
The Colt SA: 1
Demon Crossroad: 0

Damage from normal attacks: 1

Fairly close game, but the Slayers had all the right tools to take out the Undead. Buffy was the real star of this game. Dean’s biggest contribution was the free attack options.

Who won? List figures remaining in the winning army (include life remaining for heroes): Buffy 2/5 Life Remaining
Spoiler Alert!

Powers Used:
Hunting Partner: Choose Blade – Used a lot for the many attacks
The Colt SA: 2

Damage from normal attacks: 3

Very unlucky game for Batman family. 3 defend rolls in a row rolled 0 shields. This destroyed a full Robin and a nearly full Batman in a single round. Again the real star was not Dean, but he did do his share.

Who won? List figures remaining in the winning army (include life remaining for heroes): Blade 4/5 Life Remaining, Dean 2/4 Life Remaining
Spoiler Alert!

Map: Swamp Lab
Units: Blade (230), Buffy (210), Cassie (110), Dean & Sam (400) (950) vs Brides of Dracula (110), Dracula (490), Silver Banshee (290), Vampire Minions (90), Spells (20) (1000)

Powers Used:
Hunting Partner: Choose Sam – Used a lot for the many attacks
Hunter’s Arsenal: 2
The Colt SA: 3

Damage from normal attacks: 0

Dracula was quite underwhelming in this game for his 490 cost. This and the fact that the Slayers have the right tools for Undead meant this game was very one sided. Dean himself did little other than offer a free attack and quick destruction of Silver Banshee.

Who won? List figures remaining in the winning army (include life remaining for heroes): Blade 3/5 Life Remaining, Cassie 4/4 Life Remaining, Dean 4/4 Life Remaining, Sam 2/4 Life Remaining.
Spoiler Alert!

Map: Swamp Lab
Units: Blade (230), Buffy (210), Dean & Sam (400) (840) vs Wrecking Crew (800)

Powers Used:
Hunting Partner: Choose Blade – Used a lot for the many attacks
The Colt SA: 3
Demon Crossroad: 1

Damage from normal attacks: 3

This was a tough fight for Sam and Dean where their partner/companions did not do most of the heavy lifting since there were no “monsters”. Buffy was taken out very quickly and Blade didn’t last much longer.

Who won? List figures remaining in the winning army (include life remaining for heroes): Bulldozer 1/6 Life Remaining, Piledriver 6/6 Life Remaining, Thunderball 5/6 Life Remaining.
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY:
Dean is good as a tag-team Slayer. His free attack is the best power he offers, followed by The Colt. Like most Slayers, if he faces Undead or the like, he is better and probably worth more. But without such monsters to face, his value decreases slightly. I did find his free attack with his partner a little too much and will be changing that power slightly to bring its value down. Overall, I’m happy with Dean and think he will be a great addition to the Slayer faction.

My current reward points
Old August 30th, 2022, 02:13 PM
Ninja Playtester

Re: The Book of Dean Winchester (Vote for public)

With this slight change to Dean vote for public testing at 190

HUNTING PARTNER
At the beginning of the game you may choose one unique Slayer hero you control to be Dean Winchester’s partner. After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with Dean and if Dean inflicted no wounds, you may attack with his partner.

My current reward points
Old August 30th, 2022, 02:20 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Yea

Sorry if I missed it, what’s the figure here?
Old August 30th, 2022, 02:22 PM
Ninja Playtester

I was just updating that info now

My current reward points
Old August 30th, 2022, 03:57 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Yea
Old August 30th, 2022, 04:28 PM

Yea

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library