Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old December 17th, 2018, 03:37 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Public Design Workshop

The sum of the parts can be greater than individuals.
A 500 or 600 point group can be really good and leaves a ton of room to build around or stands alone.
I could see a group like that being a go to for playtesting.
Old December 17th, 2018, 03:41 PM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

You mean the design I have her at now looks like 100?
If you think so then like that's fine, I was more worried about having to change up the designs to make them fit the points you guys think they should be

What's up with claymation?

Personal workshop: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...3&postcount=76
Old December 17th, 2018, 03:56 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXAN2507 View Post
If you think so then like that's fine, I was more worried about having to change up the designs to make them fit the points you guys think they should be
Yep!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old December 17th, 2018, 03:58 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
The sum of the parts can be greater than individuals.
A 500 or 600 point group can be really good and leaves a ton of room to build around or stands alone.
I could see a group like that being a go to for playtesting.
The Turtles are one of my playtesting go-tos, in large part because it's a cheap, thematic, pre-made build (with characters I love, of course ).

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old December 17th, 2018, 04:13 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Well if they really are a team that could take down 1,000 point teams like the F4 or X-Men in the story, I think they should be at that power level in the game too. From my experience with the characters, I think the “lunchbox” most iconic versions of the characters would be low 100s, but I’ve not read the comics. I have to disagree with the idea of lowering a character’s point level to make up for a lack of low-level heroes/teams in the game. If they really deserve to be 180 each, then that’s where they should be.
Old December 17th, 2018, 04:18 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Please provide evidence of these victories.
From what I saw they were struggling with just Batman.
Old December 17th, 2018, 04:20 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Please provide evidence of these victories.
From what I saw they were struggling with just Batman.
I agree with this. I think evidence would help this debate a lot.
Old December 17th, 2018, 04:21 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

My sense is that they'd be a lot more competitive in a fight with TMNT than X-Men or Fan Four and that with the latter they would have to bring in their Zords.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 17th, 2018, 04:34 PM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Quote:
Yep!
What do you reckon the other Rangers are coming out at currently?

What's up with claymation?

Personal workshop: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...3&postcount=76
Old December 17th, 2018, 05:21 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Do you have links?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old December 17th, 2018, 05:38 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:

NAME = GREEN RANGER
SECRET IDENTITY = TOMMY OLIVER

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = RANGER
PERSONALITY = ???

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 5

DRAGON SHIELD

Start the game with one gold Dragon Shield Marker on this card. At the start of each round, you may place the Dragon Shield Marker on the army card of any Ranger figure you control. When a figure with the Dragon Shield Marker on its card rolls defence dice, add 1 automatic shield to the roll.

DRAGON DAGGER

This Green Ranger adds 1 to his Attack when he attacks an adjacent figure. Once per round, you may add 1 to this Green Ranger's Attack when attacking a non-adjacent figure and, if you control a figure with the Power Sword special power within 4 spaces of this Green Ranger, you may add 1 automatic skull to the attack.

COUNTER STRIKE

When rolling defence dice against a normal attack from an adjacent attacking figure, all excess shields rolled count as unblockable hits.
245 points.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 17th, 2018, 05:41 PM

Quote:

NAME = RED RANGER
SECRET IDENTITY = JASON SCOTT

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = RANGER
PERSONALITY = DRIVEN

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = ???

GO GO POWER RANGERS!

After revealing an Order Marker on this card, before taking a turn with this Red Ranger, you may first reveal an "X" Order Marker on this card and take a turn with up to two other Unique Ranger Heroes you control within 6 clear sight spaces of this Red Ranger. You may activate the chosen Heroes in any order.

POWER SWORD

This Red Ranger adds 2 to his Attack when attacking an adjacent figure. Once per round, you may add 2 to this Red Ranger's Attack when attacking a non-adjacent figure.

COUNTER STRIKE
When rolling defence dice against a normal attack from an adjacent attacking figure, all excess shields rolled count as unblockable hits.
260 points

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy