Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old February 7th, 2024, 09:22 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Rogue (Anna Marie) - Vote for Sanity Test

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Rogue

Version tested:
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units: 1000 pts – Mystique 200, Destiny 55, Rogue 300, Blob 165, Avalanche 145, Pyro 135 VS 1000 pts – Omni-Man 440, Invincible 360, Atom Eve 200
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Cell Games Arena
Units: 1000 pts – Rogue 300, Thor 440, Jubilee 60, Beast 200 VS 1000 pts JLA Trinity
Spoiler Alert!

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: I like this version of Rogue much better than the original. The 1.0 version was mostly unusable at her points. This Rogue feels a lot closer to 300. I had her go against 2 strong 1000 point teams. In game 1 she was able to Copy Omni Man's powers and use them against him piling up some wounds. In the next round she copied Invincible's powers to try and finish off Omni. Stealing either of their powers is dangerous for the other team. In game 2 she partnered with Thor 440 to see how strong a team with 2 figures who could use Avenging Avenger is. While it's a scary combo there isn't a great build to go with it out there. I was able to double activate them once in round 2 doing 2 out of a possible 4 wounds to Superman before Rogue went down. I'm not worried about it as the cost is high and its tough to build around. The biggest problem for Rogue is her 5 life. Her ability to copy powers on high cost figures is scary so she becomes a high priority target and that 5 life can go quick. She's right in that 300 point range but I think 1 more life could put her solidly right there. She does make the Brotherhood a complete 1000 point team and is the piece they are missing.
Old February 7th, 2024, 11:31 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Good start

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 7th, 2024, 12:56 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

In that Rogue + Thor build, id recommend Quicksilver. He could keep her alive a bit longer. In a sort of damned if you do, damned if you don't scenario. You lose bonding, but the extra attacks from the SA should help, as will the consistent stream of passive damage dice coming in from them going after anyone.

Seems like she plays better, so that's cool.
Old February 7th, 2024, 05:35 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I Propose we move her to Public Testing

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 7th, 2024, 05:41 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Rogue (Anna Marie) - Vote for Public Test

Yea
Old February 7th, 2024, 05:51 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

yea
Old February 7th, 2024, 05:53 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

yea
Old February 7th, 2024, 06:12 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

yea
Old February 7th, 2024, 06:44 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

She Passes

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 15th, 2024, 07:06 PM

Re: Rogue (Anna Marie) - Group Testing

Rogue(300), Cyclops(240), Emma Frost(220), Psylocke(240) (1000)
vs.
JLA Trinity (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

Rogue(300), Ms. Marvel(350), Valkyrie(350) (1000)
vs.
Wasp(160), Thor(440), Quicksilver(250), Moon Knight(150) (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

Thoughts: She feels fine. Definitely more playable than before. Going to be pretty matchup dependent I'd think. If she has decent people to copy, that hit much harder or have abilities that are worth using, I'd expect her to feel more worthwhile. But if it's a bunch of mid range heroes that have lesser stats than she, or mediocre abilities, she's probably going to struggle. I'm assuming you can roll for the Drain even after it's applied, so a consistent attempt at a wound on each transition is nice at least. I think on average she's going to feel slightly under costed, so if that point value is desired, I'd recommend a bump to a life of 6. That should make her feel better at 300, IMO.

And just as an aside, I'm noticing it never got limited to Unique Heroes as discussed, and was Move decided against here? (Neither of those would affect my thoughts/suggestions here, just noticed they never seemed to get decided on and implemented if so.)

You don't need "must" here:
Quote:
POWER TRANSFER
While your Drain Marker is on another figure’s card, Rogue uses that card's Attack and Defense numbers in place of her own and may use any of its abilities in addition to her own.
Old February 15th, 2024, 07:48 PM
A Man of Taste

Re: Rogue (Anna Marie) - Group Testing

Oh the Unique Hero thing was supposed to be here. I'l make that and the must edit.. Thanks.

I'll try her at both 5 and 6 life for my test and see how that feel.

Thanks for the tests.

Old February 23rd, 2024, 07:26 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Rogue

Version tested:
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: 1000 pts – Mystique 200, Sabertooth, Rogue 300, X-23 VS 1000 pts – Fantastic Four (Classic Members)

Spoiler Alert!

Who won? List figures remaining in the winning army (include life remaining for heroes): F4, Thing has 3 wounds and Sue has 2 wounds.

Army Test
Units: 1000 pts – Rogue 300, Thor 440, Jubilee 60, Beast 200 VS 1000 pts Ninja Turtles + Splinter
Spoiler Alert!

Who won? List figures remaining in the winning army (include life remaining for heroes): TMNT, Donatello with 1 life remaining

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT:
Went for a lower to the ground approach with Rogue this time. I think there were a couple of interesting abilities for her to try and steal from among her peers and her enemies in these builds but the limitation of having to drop her attack from 6 is a decent one. I'm not able to just straight up abuse healing or adamantium claws, though I did try to steal sabertooth's power once. The main target I used drain on was Thing from the first game because our stats were similar and he had a good defensive ability.

Rogue definitely doesn't feel overpowering, the nature of her kit means she is going to go with the flow of what's on the board. Even in an environment where there isn't a ton of crazy stuff to steal she feels good. A 6 attack 6 defense flier that can get an extra turn going with interaction from mystique is really night, she's a good option to have next to sabertooth or she can run point for the brotherhood while you take cheaper mutants. Could see her doing well in X-force or standard X-men builds as well. No complaints here at all.

I think she is going to be at her weakest when there isn't a thor or superman type enemy to interact with, simply because she doesn't want to drop her stats to take their powers. If she goes against a build like the rogues, despite all their cool toys her time is best spent punching them out. This version of the character seems to represent her after she interacted with Ms. Marvel and got a substantial powerup through absorbing those powers. I think it represents well and is a fun addition. No changes desired from me.

Last edited by Shiftrex; February 23rd, 2024 at 07:41 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database