Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old July 2nd, 2007, 12:04 PM

GIR has disabled reputation
Ahhhhhhh!

Do we have stats yet?

I like waffles!
Old July 2nd, 2007, 12:09 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
GIR, mind editing your post a little so people don't have to scroll to read the page now?

EDIT: Thanks man
Old July 2nd, 2007, 12:11 PM

HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by K/H_Addict
so, are you waiting for everything to come into your place before shipping, or are you going to ship out what you can? If you ship out what you can, then i'd imagine we'll have card scans up by this weekend...For some reason, i am extra giddy about this wave...a lot more so than some previous ones. I think i may buy from HMG this time around...
I'll ship what I can. I'm still waiting for a response from Hasbro on what's gone wrong and how many Marvel and Wave 7 sets are actually on tomorrow's truck.
Old July 2nd, 2007, 12:12 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by GIR
Ahhhhhhh!

Do we have stats yet?
Doubt it

They aren't even at HouseMouse yet, let alone in anyone's hands...how would we have stats?
Old July 2nd, 2007, 12:16 PM

I didn't read the whole thread I was so exited and really had to go to the bathroom.

Someone already down sized the scream.

Also when will stores have them because I can't order them from House Mouse, sorry.

I like waffles!
Old July 2nd, 2007, 12:17 PM

kalfalnal has disabled reputation
WOOT!

To add Wave 7 to my marvel scape order do I just make a new order and put that in the notes?
Old July 2nd, 2007, 12:18 PM

Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GIR
I didn't read the whole thread I was so exited and really had to go to the bathroom.

Also when will stores have them because I can't order them from House Mouse, sorry.
Now that you've relieved yourself, you can go back and read the thread. Your question has already been answered.
Old July 2nd, 2007, 12:19 PM
Gun Totin' Nutjob

Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby!
Sandra,

I am sure you are doing all that you can. I, for one, appreciate all your efforts.

Get what you get. Send what you can. If anyone gives you a hard time point them in my direction.

I'll use my conflict management skills to resolve their problems.

Buddy Lee

"Out of all the ridiculous religion stories...the silliest one I've ever heard is, 'Yeah, there's this big, giant universe...and we're all just here, just 'cuz. Just 'cuz." - Trey Parker
Old July 2nd, 2007, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by GIR

Now that you've relieved yourself, you can go back and read the thread. Your question has already been answered.
Sorry, thank you, and I'm calm...

I like waffles!
Old July 2nd, 2007, 12:23 PM

Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddy Lee
I'll use my conflict management skills to resolve their problems.
You forgot the "CH-CHK" sound effect after that sentence...
Old July 2nd, 2007, 12:25 PM
Gun Totin' Nutjob

Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby!
I have more "arrows" in my "quiver" than the obvious ones.

Buddy Lee

"Out of all the ridiculous religion stories...the silliest one I've ever heard is, 'Yeah, there's this big, giant universe...and we're all just here, just 'cuz. Just 'cuz." - Trey Parker
Old July 2nd, 2007, 12:38 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Excellent news!!!
Thanks Sandra!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales