Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old September 30th, 2018, 06:12 AM

Airballshooter knows what's in an order marker Airballshooter knows what's in an order marker Airballshooter knows what's in an order marker
Re: Airballshooter's and friends' custom Heroscape cards

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Let's test my German: Poisonous Blood Vipers?
thats pretty close ^^. thats even their translation on amazon.com https://www.amazon.com/Schleich-Pois.../dp/B00PP6WAVG
but more accurate would be:venomous blood vipers. in german we don't have separate words for poison and venom so its all the same.
Old October 11th, 2018, 05:11 PM

Airballshooter knows what's in an order marker Airballshooter knows what's in an order marker Airballshooter knows what's in an order marker

Not quite once per week, but here i got another card.
its a new Witcher card i made and im really not sure about the point value on this one, so i would appreciate some feedback on that. (if i compare him to geralt, geralt feels expensive) so is geralt to expensive, or is letho to cheap?

I don't have a figure for him yet.

Last edited by Airballshooter; October 11th, 2018 at 05:45 PM.
Old October 17th, 2018, 01:48 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Can you only destroy one of that opponent's figures once per game, or only roll for Kingslayer once per game? In other words, if I choose an enemy figure and roll for Kingslayer but roll under a 15, can I just not use that power again against that opponent? Or do I get to keep rolling every turn until I succeed and destroy a figure?
Old October 17th, 2018, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Can you only destroy one of that opponent's figures once per game, or only roll for Kingslayer once per game? In other words, if I choose an enemy figure and roll for Kingslayer but roll under a 15, can I just not use that power again against that opponent? Or do I get to keep rolling every turn until I succeed and destroy a figure?
it was meant to be until you succeed. but now that i really think about it, it might be better the other way.

is it to strong if i can roll until i succeed?
Old October 18th, 2018, 12:35 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airballshooter View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
it was meant to be until you succeed. but now that i really think about it, it might be better the other way.

is it to strong if i can roll until i succeed?
I'd say run a few tests where he can keep re-rolling. Keep track of how many points worth of damage he does, and see how it compares to his 180 point value. Especially try it with some really high-point units in the opponent's team that he could kingslay.
Old December 18th, 2018, 05:14 PM

Sorry that i didnt post in a long time, i created this threat at the wrong time and my new job is consuming my time like a black hole.
but i did another card. you guessed right its another viper. i just couldn't resist

the figure is from the set: Schleich kleine Kerkertiere 42151
Old July 23rd, 2019, 05:40 PM

Royal Guards

Royal Guards. i went to london few weeks ago, and came up with a design for the guards. if anybody knows about minis in the right scale i would be really thankful if you could tell me. i'm willing to paint, but not glueing minis together.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards