Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old December 5th, 2009, 07:54 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Half-Map Master Thread

Now that the Half-Map Contest is over, it is time to post the half-maps in one thread.

Entry to Master Thread: Any and all Heroscapers that create Half-Maps and either have a thread devoted to them, or a section of thier map thread, will have a link to that thread found here.

Looking for list? Check Below!

First, this info is very important and must be somewhere:

This is a half-map. A half-map can only be use with another half-map. Both half-maps must be connected together at the designated connector zones, as close the center of the connector zones as possible, to be used. If the zones are not of the same side of the hex (corner or side of hex), then place them together as close a possible.

Second, here are entrants' half-maps that will stay on the front page. For the best examples of half-maps, look at the winners of the contest, Warlord Alpha and darkmage7a, and the half-maps provided by me.

EDIT: Half-maps now CANNOT have a 48 starting zone. But these can be used as references for making 24 space half-maps.

Spoiler Alert!

Now, here are the half-maps I provided for the contest:

EDIT: Again, 48 start zones are NOT allowed anymore. Use these are references only.

Spoiler Alert!

Second, here are the rules for an "official" half-map:
  1. Must be a VirtualScape, .pdf. file.
  2. Must have a VirtualScape picture somewhere, whether on your entry post or on the file itself, preferably both.
  3. On the download section page of your half-map, in the information section, you must have the following sentence in some form or another or it will not be entered:
This is a half-map. A half-map can only be use with another half-map. Both half-maps must be connected together at the designated connector zones, as close the center of the connector zones as possible, to be used. If the zones are not of the same side of the hex (corner or side of hex), then place them together as close a possible.
  1. Must have 2 zones on the half-map:
  2. 400-600 point, 24-hex starting zone.
  • Connector Zone (must have at least two conjoined connector zones)
  • Make sure to label which color represents which zone.
  • The connector zones can be anywhere up to 12 spaces long, counting empty spaces not used. Must also be in a straight line.
Any questions are welcome!

MegaSilver

Last edited by MegaSilver; May 11th, 2010 at 08:45 AM.
Old December 5th, 2009, 07:58 PM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Half-Map Master Thread

The Alphabetical List:

No.

A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I

J

K

L

M

MegaSilver's Half-Map Thread

N

O

P

Q

R

S

T

U

V

W

X

Y

Z

MegaSilver

Last edited by MegaSilver; December 5th, 2009 at 08:03 PM.
Old December 5th, 2009, 08:11 PM

This section shall be devoted to errata found and added at later dates, and any FAQ:

MegaSilver
Old May 11th, 2010, 02:31 AM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Gloomy Crevasse by me.

This half map was used at the Embrace the Suck Northern CA Tournament on 4/24/10

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old May 11th, 2010, 08:42 AM

Is there a link to your half-map thread? This thread wasn't meant to link to individual half-maps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
Gloomy Crevasse by me.

This half map was used at the Embrace the Suck Northern CA Tournament on 4/24/10
Old May 11th, 2010, 01:56 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Is there a link to your half-map thread? This thread wasn't meant to link to individual half-maps.
I'm keeping all my maps (half and whole) in one thread, so I can give you a link to that if you want. However I think that this thread would better serve as a collection of half-maps instead of half-map threads, since , to the best of my knoweledge, there is only one cartographer with a thread dedicated solely to half-maps.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old May 11th, 2010, 02:11 PM
Is The Skullmaster

Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sorry I showed up several months late to the party, I must have completely forgot about this during the Xmas hustle.

Split Zone D - Darkmage7a
Old May 11th, 2010, 02:21 PM

There has been a major errata made to the start zones, where the normal 24 is only allowed now. Sorry.

And it's okay that you forgot, everyone else has.

MegaSilver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmage7a View Post
Sorry I showed up several months late to the party, I must have completely forgot about this during the Xmas hustle.

Split Zone D - Darkmage7a
Old May 11th, 2010, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
I'm keeping all my maps (half and whole) in one thread, so I can give you a link to that if you want. However I think that this thread would better serve as a collection of half-maps instead of half-map threads, since , to the best of my knoweledge, there is only one cartographer with a thread dedicated solely to half-maps.
Well, then separate the half-maps from your normal maps, and submit your link, and that will work. So long a distinction is made.

MegaSilver

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios