Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old July 4th, 2013, 01:00 PM

Martian_Singer Woo who?
Re: The HoSS Cantina

Awesome! Great work. I'm excited to try out your Master Set.
Old July 7th, 2013, 01:41 AM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

I know I am late to the party here, but great work guys. Thanks so much for doing this. Everything looks good. From the rule book to the "feel" of the characters and the maps. It is obvious you guys put a lot of work into this, and it was definitely worth the wait. Again, thank you.
Old July 9th, 2013, 06:44 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Great HoSS fan map here.
Old July 11th, 2013, 10:49 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

My cousin and I played a 6 hour game of Trivia Pursuit: Star Wars - Saga Edition last night. It was my first time playing TP: SW, and oh my goodness it was a tense game!
Old July 22nd, 2013, 01:16 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Fun game, my friend is nearly unbeatable. I can only get him on the DVD questions because he can barely see.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old July 22nd, 2013, 07:22 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

I'm glad to see there's a chat thread for this project. Can you guys tell I'm excited?
Old July 23rd, 2013, 11:13 AM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
I'm glad to see there's a chat thread for this project. Can you guys tell I'm excited?
I'm so glad to see you're enjoying the fruits of our labor, Hogg. Keep the battle reports coming.
Old July 25th, 2013, 01:38 AM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
I'm so glad to see you're enjoying the fruits of our labor, Hogg. Keep the battle reports coming.
I just set up Beggar's Canyon. Its a big map. I'm waiting on a few Tusken Raiders to show up and I'll have enough for the scenario, which should be fun. I'll get some pics up in the next day or two in the thread for the map. I think the TR will get to show off with their special abilities.

I just heard that there are six new Star Wars movies planned, one coming out every summer starting in 2015. I realized I'll be past 40 by the time they're finished. And still as excited as a six year old.
Old July 25th, 2013, 09:38 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
Quote:
I just set up Beggar's Canyon. Its a big map. I'm waiting on a few Tusken Raiders to show up and I'll have enough for the scenario, which should be fun. I'll get some pics up in the next day or two in the thread for the map. I think the TR will get to show off with their special abilities.

I just heard that there are six new Star Wars movies planned, one coming out every summer starting in 2015. I realized I'll be past 40 by the time they're finished. And still as excited as a six year old.
Let's see, I was in Junior High when the first movie came out...so I'll be...carry the...yeah...older than that.

Glad you are enjoying the project!

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old July 26th, 2013, 12:41 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

How cool is this? And where can I get one?
Old July 26th, 2013, 12:53 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
How cool is this? And where can I get one?
That is cool! I think I'll wait until they have a working model.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old July 26th, 2013, 01:14 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Very cool! Should have had a kid dressed up as Vader standing next to it. Thanks for sharing. I saw a while back that a bunch of fans in the US are working on a Falcon one. I think that one is suppose to be full sized though but I could be wrong. They were asking for volunteers to help make any of the interior details they could.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape