Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old December 22nd, 2010, 08:13 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Heroscapers Secret Santa 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Therrian View Post
Hey CL

With Ona not on the boards right now, would it be possible to get a clue of some sort from him (or for him)?
I "spoke" with him on Facebook a short time ago, and he claims that his target knew who their Santa was.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old December 22nd, 2010, 08:35 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Therrian View Post
Hey CL
With Ona not on the boards right now, would it be possible to get a clue of some sort from him (or for him)?
I "spoke" with him on Facebook a short time ago, and he claims that his target knew who their Santa was.
That and an earlier comment by CheddarLimbo makes me think that our Secret Santa organizer himself was Onacara's target.

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old December 22nd, 2010, 08:50 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'll guess robbdaman.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old December 22nd, 2010, 09:09 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
New guess, EternalThanos, that 1st clue sounds like it could relate to my moniker and the game Manhattan that I received.
Yes sir! Half-name=Half-gift (NY=Manhattan) and the second clue is a quote from Anchorman. The missing word is also Manhattan.

Hope you like the games!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!
Old December 22nd, 2010, 10:14 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalThanos86 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
New guess, EternalThanos, that 1st clue sounds like it could relate to my moniker and the game Manhattan that I received.
Yes sir! Half-name=Half-gift (NY=Manhattan) and the second clue is a quote from Anchorman. The missing word is also Manhattan.

Hope you like the games!

Yes, thank you so much! Manhattan is great! Conquest of the Empire is waiting on when I get together next with my group in January.

-insert signature here-
Old December 22nd, 2010, 11:55 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Jim - Argh! Am I so transparent?!? Yes, you have guessed correctly with your "circumstantial" evidence. :P

Also, yes, Onacara was my Secret Santa, so we don't need to worry about his clue.

Old December 22nd, 2010, 11:57 PM
...IS Mediocre

hoju511 is surprisingly tart

Roddaman was my SS, and I his, ergo the gift of the magi I mentioned in my post.
Old December 23rd, 2010, 12:00 AM

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarLimbo View Post
Jim - Argh! Am I so transparent?!? Yes, you have guessed correctly with your "circumstantial" evidence. :P

Also, yes, Onacara was my Secret Santa, so we don't need to worry about his clue.
CheddarLimbo --> Jim
'Scaper94 --> rym
stubobj --> ???
rym --> DragonSlayer2
robbdaman --> hoju511
Onacara --> CheddarLimbo
braveheart101 --> ???
Jim --> Shockma Ranyk
nyys --> Flame Gryphon
A_Train --> xraine69
Shockma Ranyk --> A_Train
cmgames --> ???
WOOKIE --> ???
Therrian --> ???
EternalThanos86 --> nyys
xraine69 --> ???
Karrde --> ???
Flame Gryphon --> EternalThanos86
DrLivingston --> dart48
DragonSlayer2 --> ???
krysto2002 --> cmgames
dart48 --> stubobj
hoju511 --> robbdaman

Old December 23rd, 2010, 12:01 AM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

So do you mind explaining the Bipolar Zombie thing, then?

Please, 'cuz I have no clue about that at all.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old December 23rd, 2010, 12:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rym View Post
So do you mind explaining the Bipolar Zombie thing, then?

Please, 'cuz I have no clue about that at all.
Well, you'd have to see his present, and since HE hasn't seen it yet, you'll understand that I won't go into details just yet.

Old December 23rd, 2010, 09:25 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarLimbo View Post
Your package was mailed from Texas. You live in Texas. That's all I had to go on. Though it looks like you had it sent from where you work, so that was a good move. Pics will be up tomorrow and Saturday. I promise.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old December 23rd, 2010, 10:15 AM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoju511 View Post
Roddaman was my SS, and I his, ergo the gift of the magi I mentioned in my post.
Oh, the list didn't say who he got, so I didn't know. I think I know now...

Is it xraine?

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online