Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old September 19th, 2008, 04:08 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Marvel Custom Terrain Item

I have not yet made any Marvel themed custom terrain and don't know if I ever will or not, but for those of you who do (or are interested in making some) I saw a pretty useful item at Micheals the other day. In the Christmas section they had an item used to make brick walls. It looked like it was made out of thin rubber and was rolled up so the brick wall ran pretty long. Seemsed like you could roll it out, cut it to the length needed and attach it to a piece of cardboard or foam wall for a very authentic looking brick wall. Hope this helps someone make a cool Marvel terrain peice they can post some day.
Old September 19th, 2008, 04:30 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: Marvel Custom Terrain Item

Pic, link, product name, anything?
Old September 19th, 2008, 04:41 PM

omen20154 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Posted by Cavalier
Pic, link, product name, anything?
I second that motion.

Old September 19th, 2008, 04:53 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Is this what you saw? http://www.lemaxvillages.com/servlet...--Large/Detail

Some possibilities there.
Old September 19th, 2008, 07:06 PM

RedSkullz is surprisingly tart

I have something similar to the rubber roll cavalier showed(except mine is cobblestone not brick). I bought it at canadian tire...i cannot remember the compaies name though.

Last edited by RedSkullz; September 19th, 2008 at 07:08 PM. Reason: mistake
Old September 19th, 2008, 10:05 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Those will work well for roads....I currently have both the rolls in cobblestone and brick.
Old September 19th, 2008, 10:37 PM

For sure, they would also work well for cobblestone walls in addition to roads.
Old September 20th, 2008, 02:12 PM

DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby!

I have a red brick roll but the texture is kinda foamy. It was meant for walls or roads in Model Rail Roading. I bought it on ebay but don't think I would be happy with it if I ever used it on a custom.. due mainly to the felt texture and "squishiness". Nice look though.
Old September 20th, 2008, 02:16 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrRansom View Post
I have a red brick roll but the texture is kinda foamy. It was meant for walls or roads in Model Rail Roading. I bought it on ebay but don't think I would be happy with it if I ever used it on a custom.. due mainly to the felt texture and "squishiness". Nice look though.
These are actually rubberized and not as foamy as the ones for model railroading.
Old September 20th, 2008, 06:16 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah, it looked alot like the cobblestone roll posted above but it was all red bricks. They had the cobblestone rolls too but I thought the brick would be more useful for making a city style battlefield. The brick roll posted above looks alot taller as the one I saw was about 1/2 as tall. I didn't buy it and thus did not get a chance to open it and really see what it was made of, so I can not comment on the texture.
Old September 20th, 2008, 06:26 PM

What was the price on the rolls you saw yoda?
Old September 20th, 2008, 11:02 PM
C3G Landlord

I don't recall, but I'll be passing by Micheals tommorow and will stop in to find out the price and name of the company who makes it. I'll be out late watching the Cowboys/Packers game but will post what I find out on Monday.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles