Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old August 4th, 2022, 06:17 PM

Bryyo Woo who?
Talking The Book of Gurren Lagann

I made these a while back using figures I ordered from Klukva Miniatures. Given the current situation with Russia, Klukva (a Russia-based company) is not selling overseas, but I figured I could at least upload these so there's a blueprint out there should somebody find other miniatures to use. I made a few minor typos.

Targeting Zone:
Spoiler Alert!

NAME = KAMINA

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = LEADER
PERSONALITY = INSPIRING

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5
LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = 120

BELIEVE IN THE ME THAT BELIEVES IN YOU!!
After taking a turn with Kamina, you may take a turn with any other figure you control who follows Gurren Lagann.

JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!?
When rolling defense dice against an adjacent normal or special attack, Kamina always adds 1 automatic shield to whatever is rolled. Kamina is never attacked when leaving an engagement.

A REAL MAN NEVER DIES, EVEN WHEN HE'S KILLED!!
When Kamina is destroyed, place his figure on this Army Card as a 'Kamina's Legacy' marker. As long as you control a figure who follows Gurren Lagann, Kamina's Legacy adds 1 to the Attack and Defense numbers of all friendly figures.

Targeting Zone:
Spoiler Alert!

NAME = SIMON & LAGANN

SPECIES = HUMAN & MECHA
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = DIGGER
PERSONALITY = VALIANT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 6
LIFE = 6

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 160

MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS!!
When rolling attack dice for a normal attack, Simon & Lagann always add 1 automatic skull to whatever is rolled.

Underground Movement
Instead of moving normally with Simon & Lagann, you may immediately place them on any empty non-ice, non-lava, non-water space within 5 spaces of Simon & Lagann that is no higher than 1 level above Simon & Lagann's height or 4 levels below Simon & Lagann's base.

Disengage
Simon & Lagann are never attacked when leaving an engagement.

Targeting Zone:
Spoiler Alert!

NAME = YOKO LITTNER

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = SNIPER
PERSONALITY = PASSIONATE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5
LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 8
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = 120

Custom Sniper Rifle Special Attack
Range 12. Attack 2.
Choose a figure to attack. If the chosen figure is small or medium, it cannot roll defense dice when attacked by Yoko Littner's Custom Sniper Rifle Special Attack. Yoko Littner may not use this special attack if she moved this turn.

Sharpshooter
Instead of attacking, you may choose any non-adjacent figure within 10 clear sight spaces of Yoko Littner. Roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 19 or 20, the chosen figure is destroyed. If you roll 1-18, you missed. Yoko Littner may not use this special power if she moved this turn.

More pictures:

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Bryyo; August 4th, 2022 at 08:47 PM.
Old August 4th, 2022, 07:34 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Gurren Lagann

These are really great! I’d love to see the mechs translated to scape.
Old August 5th, 2022, 05:54 PM

Bryyo Woo who?

The same place I got these minis from also made a full Gurren Lagann figure but I never got around to ordering it in time.

I'm gonna look around though, I'm sure there's another one out there that will fit the Heroscape scale. I'd probably make it a vehicle like that Mechagodzilla event hero card.
Old August 10th, 2022, 02:48 PM

Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I really like the Custom Sniper Rifle special, that one stood out to me. I think Sharpshooter feels a tad redundant against squad figures. Against other heroes in a similar price range, it's maybe a tad swingy? Overall, these are some very nice customs!
Old August 10th, 2022, 06:12 PM

Bryyo Woo who?

The Sharpshooter power is for trying to pick off really strong figures, or those with evasive powers like Sgt. Drake Alexander's Thorian Speed or Spider-Man's Web Swing. She comes in clutch a lot, gets played the most out of the three by my playgroup.

The main play with these three is having Kamina lead the charge, taking extra turns with the others. If he ends up dying with order markers, the other two have the backup or getting his +1 attack and defense buff after he dies. Simon is a brawler who goes after big threats, and Yoko picks off the little guys from a distance unless you need her to gamble on destroying a big bad.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards