Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old July 18th, 2007, 10:53 AM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!
2 on 2 Battle - Mind Shackling Abundant

Last night featured a battle with my wife and I on a team against my friend Brad and his girlfriend. The map looked very similar to the new snow and ice map that is on Heroscape.com with the thin ice (we didnt use those rules though). Each army was 400 points. After drafting Kaemon and the Marros, I decided I would have some fun with my last 2 picks, and took 2 heroes since Braxas was on the board.

Me:

Kaemon Awa - 120
Marro Warriors - 50
Kee-Mo-Shi - 130
Agent Carr - 100

Wife:

Sir Gilbert - 105
Knights of Weston - 70
Raelin - 80
4th Mass x2 - 140

Brad:

Ornak - 100
Mimring - 150
Runa - 120
Guilty - 30

Amanda:

Braxas - 210
Nakita Agents - 120
Aubrien Archers - 70

The first round saw Mimring get a couple turns (one with Ornak) and burn a couple of my wife's Jandar squad figs and hits Raelin with 4 (!). Runa also got 2 turns and Mitonsouled a KoW. The Nakitas, Braxas moved up, Kaemon came out and shot down 2 Nakitas before being wounded twice by the Aubriens, and the KoW, 4th Mass and Kee-Mo-Shi took Runa to one life.

In the second round, Runa wins initiative and finishes off Raelin, but her Mitonsoul fails. The 4th Mass then wait and fire and unload on Mimring, killing him in one turn. Braxas moves up and poisons a KoW and a 4th Mass. Kaemon engages Braxas and fires twice, scoring 2 wounds. Mimring and Raelin are dead, so the Aubriens get the next turn and fire a blanks at Kaemon. Kee-Mo-Shi gets turn 2, runs down and immediately rolls a 20 to shackle Braxas, then wounds him with Toxic Skin (figures). Guilty shoots Braxas for 2 wounds, the remaining knight moves up while Gilbert dispatches a few 4th Mass forward, the lone Nakita Agent wounds Kaemon for a third time, and Kaemon kills 2 Aubriens.

Round 3 sees Guilty win initiative and finish off Kaemon. In retaliation, the 4th Mass kill the last Aubrien and wound Guilty once. The Aubriens skip, and Braxas tries to poison the 3 remaining figures (Nakita, Ornak and Guilty), misses the Nakita and Ornak, but rolls a 17 on Guilty to take him out. Guilty skips, the 4th Mass try to fire at the lone Nakita only to see her smoke herself out, so they decide to shoot Ornak instead and miss. The Aubriens skip, and Braxas bites Ornak for 2 wounds. Ornak retailiates by wounding Braxas, the Knight moves up and Gilbert dispatches the 4th Mass again, the Nakita fires a blank at Braxas and Kee-Mo-Shi decides that she hasn't done enogh damage, and shackles the lone Nakita Agent with a 20.

Then, in the 4th round, KMS decides she isn't done yet, and wins initiative. She charges up to Ornak, determined to shackle him to the good side to end this game, but rolls a lowly 18 (so close). So, instead, She attacks and wounds him once, then Toxic Skins him for the game by rolling a 20.

Points earned by Kee-Mo-Shi:

Wound to Runa (120/5) = 24
Mind Shacked a 2-wounded Braxas (210 x 6/8 = 157.5 x 2) = 315
Mind Shackled one Nakita Agent (120/3 = 40 x 2) = 80
2 Wounds to Ornak (100/4 x 2) = 50
2 Wounds to Ornak by Shackled Braxas (100/4 x 2) = 50
Acid Breath on a 1-wounded Guilty by Shackled Braxas (30/2) = 15

Total points for Kee-Mo-Shi = 534. Not a bad days work....

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old July 18th, 2007, 11:04 PM

Kroz knows what's in an order marker Kroz knows what's in an order marker
Wow...that is a lot of mindshackling!!
Old July 18th, 2007, 11:31 PM
has been BANNED

GoBigorGoHome is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I have no idea how you are giving KMS 315 points for Braxas. At most it would be 210 + 52.5= 262.5 not 315. Altough I would say she should only get credited with 210. You can;t earn more points for a figure than that figure is worth
Old July 19th, 2007, 08:08 AM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!
My formula is that if you wound a figure, you get points for the wound equal to their total point cost divided by their life. However, if you mind shackle a figure, not only do you destroy it from your opponents army, but you ADD it to your own. Soo, KMS gets points for the last 6 wounds on Braxas, which is 157.5 points, and then adds that 2 wounded Braxas to her army.

So, the actual swing in the armies is 315 (opponent loses 157.5, I gain 157.5). If Braxas would've been kill by say, Runa's Aura, Runa would just get 157.5 for killing Braxas and no more.

And, when I think about it, Kee-Mo-Shi should really be credited with 65 more points, because Braxas wounded Ornak twice (50 points) and Guilty once (15 points), and it was Kee-Mo-Shi that brought Braxas to my team to begin with.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old July 19th, 2007, 01:10 PM

War Solves Everything has disabled reputation
You want to buy wave six and get all the cool figures like Kaemon Awa and KMS. You buy the heropack and become dissapointed.

I feel sorry for you. Your not me.
Old September 5th, 2008, 06:59 PM

roostertail9000 is surprisingly tart
Re: 2 on 2 Battle - Mind Shackling Abundant

MINDSHACKLE

Boise ID Scaper
Old September 5th, 2008, 07:55 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: 2 on 2 Battle - Mind Shackling Abundant

Quote:
Originally Posted by roostertail9000 View Post
MINDSHACKLE
Watch the dates on "similar threads". The last post in this one was July 19th, 2007

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports