Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old December 16th, 2018, 12:34 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: Public Design Workshop

Yeah, I have been meaning to get to the BOOM! comics for a while now - I hear they're top notch. I wouldn't be surprised if they're a little more pushed and traditionally superheroic there.
Old December 16th, 2018, 12:38 PM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Yeah, I have been meaning to get to the BOOM! comics for a while now - I hear they're top notch. I wouldn't be surprised if they're a little more pushed and traditionally superheroic there.

MMPR up to and including Shattered Grid is really good- the current arc following that is a little lackluster right now

Go Go Power Rangers! has been consistently good from the start of the run

What's up with claymation?

Personal workshop: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...3&postcount=76
Old December 17th, 2018, 11:52 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Old December 17th, 2018, 12:33 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Ah, OK, looks like Black Ranger was physically compromised during that fight, so maybe not as much of a one-sided beat down as I was thinking. I still think that 200 is probably the ceiling for them with weaker ones being in the 120-150 range. That's just my though.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 17th, 2018, 02:33 PM

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

It does reference them as being above peak human however- I think 180-200 is probably fair with Jason and Tommy maybe going over that yeah

Old December 17th, 2018, 02:58 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I would go for around 100 points each. We need more low cost heroes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old December 17th, 2018, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
I would go for around 100 points each. We need more low cost heroes.
100 definitely seems too low. There's no way they're weaker than like, Harley Quinn

Old December 17th, 2018, 03:02 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Point cost is not about how powerful they are. It's about how useful they are in a game of Heroscape.

Quote:
Old December 17th, 2018, 03:04 PM

Right, but in 1 on 1 combat, they're all individually capable of beating someone like her- so why would I design them to have less usefulness?

Old December 17th, 2018, 03:10 PM

Because her powers make her more useful than she is powerful. Insane Devotion is awesome combined with her Smilex Bomb and Acrobatics. That makes her valuable in a team game like Heroscape. If you want to compare heroes one on one, you'll want to use heroes that don't have a lot of team-oriented powers, like Mr. Zsasz, for example.

Quote:
Old December 17th, 2018, 03:13 PM

But the Power Rangers are also well known for close teamwork, which I call out with Jason's leadership power, Billy's stat boost, and Zack being the one with Power Blaster.
The only two I've designed as solo fight characters with no outgoing synergy are Yellow and Pink

Old December 17th, 2018, 03:19 PM

Yeah, Pink looks right around 100.

Quote:

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy