Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media
Other Media Books, Music, Movies, Television, Comics, etc.

Old November 13th, 2013, 08:22 AM
Joseph King, Retired

Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Joke Thread, new jokes everyday!

Joke of the Day

on the west coast of the US, when he discovers a genie lamp buried in the sand. Quite excitedly he picks it up, rubs it and a genie appears.
Genie: Good day, I am a genie! I am not like the genies from the movies though, I can only grant you one wish Man: That's superb! I've never been to Hawaii, and I'd love to go. But I'm very very afraid of flying, so can you create a highway bridge from here to the island?
Genie: Hm, that sounds like a very big task, even for me! Is there anything else you would rather want?
Man: It would be nice to understand how women think?
Genie: ...That highway... do you want it to be a 3-lane or a 4-lane?

Jokes Everyday
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
theats, allow me to introduce you to Rexmax2 he's our personal Heroscaper entertainer .
Old November 13th, 2013, 03:59 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sweeney View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rexmax2 View Post
Joke of the Day

What is green and fuzzy and could kill you if it fell from a tree?
Spoiler Alert!
Quote:
Originally Posted by orgsbane View Post
What's green and fuzzy and can kill you if it falls from a tree?

Spoiler Alert!
*snicker*

Lemme try again.

A babies laughter is the most soothing sound in the world.
Unless it's 12:00 at night....

And you don't have a baby.
Old November 13th, 2013, 04:48 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

What do you get when you mix a rhetorical question and a joke?
Old November 13th, 2013, 05:48 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Job Interviewer: "What would you consider to be your greatest strength?"
Interviewee: "I am a very organized person. This allows me to multi-task very well. I would consider this to be my strongest quality."
Job Interviewer: "That's great. What would you consider to be your greatest weakness?"
Interviewee: "Honesty."
Job Interviewer: "Honesty? I don't consider that to be a weakness at all."
Interviewee: "I don't give a crap what you think."

Last edited by Balantai; November 13th, 2013 at 06:11 PM.
Old November 14th, 2013, 08:07 AM
Joseph King, Retired

Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby!

Joke of the Day

What cars do cows drive?
Spoiler Alert!

Jokes Everyday
Quote:
theats, allow me to introduce you to Rexmax2 he's our personal Heroscaper entertainer .
Old November 15th, 2013, 12:04 AM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Multiple Choice Question:

Which one is most unlike the others:

A. Ph.D in Mathmatical Biology

B. Ph.D in Theoretical Mathmatics

C. Ph.D in Statistics

D. A pepperoni pizza

Spoiler Alert!
Old November 15th, 2013, 12:30 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

orgsbane, there's actually a meme for that you could have used. Like, you know, where it actually came from.
Old November 15th, 2013, 08:22 AM
Joseph King, Retired

Joke of the Day

Why did the mechanic go to art school?
Spoiler Alert!

Jokes Everyday
Quote:
Old November 15th, 2013, 09:47 AM
Will Paint For naGrub...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
orgsbane, there's actually a meme for that you could have used. Like, you know, where it actually came from.
That wasn't a meme, it was just a picture with words on it. It was a false meme. False memes do not deserve to be shared!

Actually, I always post on my phone, and getting that picture would have taken way to long.
Old November 16th, 2013, 12:25 PM
Joseph King, Retired

Joke of the Day

Mahatma Gandhi was a peculiar person. He walked barefoot everywhere, to the point that his feet became quite thick and hard. He often went on hunger strikes, and even when he wasn't on a hunger strike, he did not eat much and became quite thin and frail. He also was a very spiritual person. Finally, because he didn't eat much and when he did his diet was peculiar, he developed very bad breath.
He became known as a super-calloused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.

*If you dont get it, read the bold part out loud*

Jokes Everyday
Quote:
Old November 17th, 2013, 09:00 AM
Joseph King, Retired

Joke of the Day

Jokes Everyday
Quote:
Old November 18th, 2013, 08:45 AM
Joseph King, Retired

Joke of the Day

"Frank, if you have 20 dollars and Bill takes away 14. What would you have?” said the teacher.
"A fight!” answers Frank.

Jokes Everyday
Quote:

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media