Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 21st, 2009, 06:16 PM

worldsenemy knows what's in an order marker worldsenemy knows what's in an order marker
Free Event! Mooresville IN, Sat. Nov 7th, Blue Moon Games

Hey all!
I've found a new venue that I will be running scape the first Saturday of every month from now on (barring any unforeseen events). The first event will be on November 7th at 12:30 pm. The place is called Blue Moon Games and it's pretty good sized store. Should be able to fit 32 players (16 maps) nicely.
The address and phone number:
Blue Moon Games
410 North Monroe St, Suite 12
Mooresville IN 46158
317-831-2630
The store is in a brown strip mall located a block away from Mooresville high school, accross the street from Subway, behind the Marathon Gas station. They sell a lot of board games and mini games like Warhammer and heroclix. They are having a kick off party on Halloween with prizes and demos.
The event will be a 400 point army fitting within 24 spaces, all following the same general. No Marvel or customs allowed. 3 Rounds of one on one with a possible 4th round if we have enough people.
Any questions? Email me at worlds_enemy@hotmail.com or call the store at the above listed number. Hope to see you all there!

I'm just sayin.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events