Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old November 12th, 2007, 06:15 PM

oracle92 knows what's in an order marker oracle92 knows what's in an order marker
Why isn't Grimnak ranged?

A couple night's ago, while looking at Grimnak's sculpt I noticed that he has a bow and a quiver of arrows. Shouldn't he have some sort of range? Why did they give him a bow otherwise?

The dice help those who help themselves.
Old November 12th, 2007, 06:19 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Orcish solidarity? Given the lousy attack of an Arrow Grut firmly planted on the ground can you imagine what it must be like for one on the back of a dino? Poor thing's probably holding on for dear life.

~Aldin, who notes that history didn't feature much in the way of proficient mounted archers

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old November 12th, 2007, 06:22 PM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!
Make a custom rule, so when Grimnak dies you replace it with one arrow grut figure, simulating the death of the dino but not the orc... yet.
Old November 12th, 2007, 06:26 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin
]~Aldin, who notes that history didn't feature much in the way of proficient mounted archers
Especially those mounted on dinosaurs ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconious
Make a custom rule, so when Grimnak dies you replace it with one arrow grut figure ...
Um, if Grimnak dies that leaves the dinosaur as the survivor of the duo.

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old November 12th, 2007, 06:27 PM

tt612hs has disabled reputation
it may be something they forgot since it was thier first set,but anyway grimnak is powerful enough with chomp without other players having to worry about range
Old November 12th, 2007, 06:31 PM

ultrajoebot has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malechi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconious
Make a custom rule, so when Grimnak dies you replace it with one arrow grut figure ...
Um, if Grimnak dies that leaves the dinosaur as the survivor of the duo.
Yeah, I figure once Grimnak dies, his dinosaur wanders off to take a nap under some evergreens. I like to think that Su-Bak-Na is just a big jerk too, and that left to his own devices, the bonedragon would probably be a minstrel or a painter or something.
Old November 12th, 2007, 06:36 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultrajoebot
... I like to think that Su-Bak-Na is just a big jerk too, and that left to his own devices, the bonedragon would probably be a minstrel or a painter or something.
Definitely a Minstrel, I saw him the other night at Karaoke Night singing "I just Called to say I Love You" by Stevie Wonder ...

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old November 12th, 2007, 06:42 PM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Quote:
... I like to think that Su-Bak-Na is just a big jerk too, and that left to his own devices, the bonedragon would probably be a minstrel or a painter or something.
Definitely a Minstrel, I saw him the other night at Karaoke Night singing "I just Called to say I Love You" by Stevie Wonder ...
You should have seen him on Tuesday doing Spice Girl songs. He sounds JUST like them! It's really quite impressive.
Old November 12th, 2007, 06:43 PM

ultrajoebot has disabled reputation
Quote:
Quote:
Yeah, that was him. Brunak definitely won the crowd though, with his heartbreaking rendition of "Can't Fight This Feeling Anymore" by REO Speedwagon.
Old November 12th, 2007, 06:55 PM

guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Lane
Quote:
Quote:
You should have seen him on Tuesday doing Spice Girl songs. He sounds JUST like them! It's really quite impressive.
He's on the same diet too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Did you lose your saving throw vs. Fabulous?
B.U.D.
Old November 12th, 2007, 06:57 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Yeah, that was him. Brunak definitely won the crowd though, with his heartbreaking rendition of "Can't Fight This Feeling Anymore" by REO Speedwagon.
I thought he stole it from Krug, though. Come on, "Stronger" by Kanye West- classic.
Old November 12th, 2007, 07:41 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin
~Aldin, who notes that history didn't feature much in the way of proficient mounted archers
Except, of course, for samurai.

Where are they, Hasbro?

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion