Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 14th, 2021, 01:43 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Spider-Man (Norn Enhanced) - Initial

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Bumped his defense down to 5 because when I looked at army builds, 170 was a good target as we only have Miles at that cost and it makes a nice round 500 with Enchantress. So far so good, he hasn't had a huge impact on the wins so far so 6 defense 4 life may be fine at 170.
Solid choices! I definitely wanted another Spider at 170 anyway, since I think Miles is pretty lackluster at 170. I like the even number with Enchantress too.

Yea
Old June 14th, 2021, 01:56 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Spider-Man (Norn Enhanced) - VOTE for Playte

Just need one more vote here
Old June 14th, 2021, 01:59 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yea
Old June 14th, 2021, 02:01 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

This passes
Old June 17th, 2021, 03:31 PM
Tickle Pickle

Re: The Book of Spider-Man (Norn Enhanced) - Playtesting

He said he was going out of town and was running out of time so he wanted to get me this. I also gave him Spider-Man (Peter - Spider-Verse) to test with cause I think it's important to see how they kinda work with the faction (and it'll build some hype for the new playtester to be shown something extra).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blubberguy22
Will do formal write-up/form when done, but here is the first game (did a quick one, might be able to get in another today; will probably do 3 or 4 total). Need to do more points, this one was hard to gauge. Any suggestions for others to play him with?

Blubberguy22 (me):

Enchantress (330) + Lightning Bolt (5)
Spider-Man (Norn) (170)

vs.

X-23 (220)
Deadpool (285)

Map: Conflict Chernobyl

Round 1. I won initiative. Enchantress and Spider-Man move next to tree for defensive cover. Deadpool attacked Enchantress, failing both times. Enchantress failed to control Spider-Man and then attacked Deadpool, dealing 2 damage. X-23 moved in. Enchantress controlled Spider-Man who moved in to special attack X-23, dealing no damage, but then he jumped over to Deadpool and dealt 3 damage to him, killing him. Enchantress then moved up and attacked X-23, dealing 2 damage. X-23 healed a wound.

Round 2. Opponent won initiative. X-23's ability triggered, but she did no damage, but she still healed. Enchantress failed to control Peter, so attacked X-23, dealing 2 damage. X-23 went next and attacked Enchantress, dealing 2 damage (reduced to 1) and healed for 1. Enchantress controlled Spider-Man, who attacked normally, dealing no damage. Enchantress also attacked normally, dealing no damage. X-23 dealt 2 damage (reduced to 1) to Enchantress. Enchantress controlled Spider-Man, who attacked normally dealing 2 damage. Then Enchantress attacked, dealing 4 damage, killing X-23.

End, Spider-Man full health, Enchantress with 2 wounds (3 life remaining).

Overall, not much happened. Need to do a larger game, but the bonding with Enchantress is pretty cool and having Spider-Man jump around to multiple people for attacks is pretty promising.
Old June 21st, 2021, 01:48 PM
Tickle Pickle

Thoughts on changing the class here to Warrior? He is tricked into thinking he's a Warrior and having the "Thor" Spidey work with the Asgardians would probably be more fun than having him work with Demogoblin.
Old June 21st, 2021, 01:53 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

That seems like a cool change! Unless that messes with the Enchantress synergy (Which I don't think it does), since that's more important thematically.
Old June 21st, 2021, 01:54 PM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
That seems like a cool change! Unless that messes with the Enchantress synergy (Which I don't think it does), since that's more important thematically.
Not at all, she just needs someone with Range of 1 and SS.
Old June 21st, 2021, 01:55 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Fine by me. I think Hypnotized covers the the fact that he's a mook in the left box anyway.
Old June 21st, 2021, 01:56 PM
Tickle Pickle

Cool. I'll make that swap and ask the next tester to throw him in Asgardian builds, but I can't see that being a problem.
Old June 21st, 2021, 04:01 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm pro-Warrior.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 30th, 2021, 12:40 PM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blubberguy22
NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Spider-Man (Norn)

Army Test
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units:
Enchantress (330) + Lightning Bolt (5)
Spider-Man (Norn) (170)

vs.

X-23 (220)
Deadpool (285)

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: X Marks the Spot (in TTS, the Marvel walls didn't load, but action didn't happen in those areas nor did line of sight, so it probably wouldn't have mattered too much)
Units:
Enchantress (330)
Spider-Man (Norn) (170)
Robot (210)
Star-Lord (250)

vs.

Baron Zemo (Heinrich) (170)
Crossbones (160)
Kraven (200)
Punisher (210)
Taskmaster (270)

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Sewer Labyrinth
Units:
Enchantress (330)
Spider-Man (Norn) (170)

vs.

Court of Owls (200)
Talon x2 (140)
Skrull Infiltrator x2 (10)

Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Spider-Man seems pretty strong against multiple low defense units, and performs moderately well against stronger units. He seems a bit squishy against hard hitting units, with only 4 life and 5 defense, but is only 170 points. Even so, at 170 points, he has 3 sources of damage per turn, which is pretty good. Against single units or those with defensive powers he does not shine, but he performs well in most other situations.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: He is a fun unit. Combined with Enchantress to have a possible 4 different sources of damage is pretty exciting, although both of their normal attacks are the likely candidates for inflicting wounds. When there are other fluff or weak units around, Spider-Man seems useful for cleaning them up. I could understand his points being increased, but he did not feel very over-powered to me. I may play another game or two with him to get a better idea on how he performs against larger amounts of units or without Enchantress.
Thanks for the tests. I’ll see what the other results say as well

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library